CGUY4131

Unban Request

You say you aren't being given a chance however the chance was you being unbanned.

You say you don't know the rules however you broke the RDM rule which the staff member rightfully warned you for. Since you just got un-permabanned this usually means if you get a warn (Which you have done) then your chance over.

Also if you do not know the rules it is your responsibility to make sure you know the rules, its not like a staff member wont punish you because you say you don't know the rules.

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Manager

Grandmaster Yoda

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks

327th Colonel

Head of Battalion

Republic Vice Admiral

Imperial Grand Admiral

CWRP Admin

Jedi Champion

Jedi Battle Master

Plo Koon

501st Vader's Fist Vice Commander

Imperial Commando DS Squad Leader

Imperial Commando Vice Commander S-12

Adjutant

Governor

Major General

Lieutenant General

General

IRP Event Planner

IRP Senior Event Planner

IRP Deputy Event Manager

IRP Super Admin (For 20 Minutes)

IRP Event Manager

IRP Vice Manager

IRP Manager

ICRP Manager

TRP Manager

Rebel Alpha Commander

FiveM Staff Manager

CWRP Staff Manager

6 hours ago, Twinkies said:

Chazzz is 100% an alt of CGUY lol new and only 2 posts on this thread xD

If you think that you clearly don't know anything about this player and shouldn't be getting involved without proper context, something everyone seems to ignore here.

I've done training missions with this player, they're actually making an effort to try and take the server seriously. Just cause they did an oopsie at the dead of night with a dead server where neither involved party gives a shit and the "victim" is asking to be punished because it's their fault not Cguy's, you give this player shit because in the past they didn't try. People change, not only do they change but their interests change as well. What this player wanted out of the game 2 years ago wasn't what the server was made for and so they were punished accordingly,  but now they want to give it a shot on the most popular server where they have minor familiarity and is shunned for it. Instead of taking the first opportunity to alienate them and ostracise them for not understanding the rules take them through training again, kinda like how they're already taking training to relearn the server.

STEAM_0:0:77846516

Edited by Chazzzzz
6 hours ago, Twinkies said:

Chazzz is 100% an alt of CGUY lol new and only 2 posts on this thread xD

You realize this guy is an actual player on the server right and also signed in using his steam account clearly? Hes a 501st 😂

Edited by CGUY4131
2 hours ago, Chazzzzz said:

Instead of taking the first opportunity to alienate them and ostracise them for not understanding the rules take them through training again, kinda like how they're already taking training to relearn the server.

This is literally what he shoudve done himself not staff, he shouldve read the rules and go through Cadet training again if reading rules wasnt enough and re-learned everything but instead he went in to the server without doing anything to prevent getting warned and banned again, and his 20 warnings doesnt tell him anything apparently after getting perma ban.

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

52 minutes ago, Hazard said:

This is literally what he shoudve done himself not staff, he shouldve read the rules and go through Cadet training again if reading rules wasnt enough and re-learned everything but instead he went in to the server without doing anything to prevent getting warned and banned again, and his 20 warnings doesnt tell him anything apparently after getting perma ban.

I was doing it myself and thats also what Chazzzzz said i was doing in that quote. I was trying to get it into my head so that i would remember. If i really was killing someone that asked me to to be a dick i wouldnt of bothered making an appeal because i would see that i have done wrong. This however is ridiculous. Clearly people dont like me here because of my past so what was even the point in coming back. 

Edited by CGUY4131

Denied.

You were given a chance and you wasted it. Instead of calling staff you took it up yourself to take care of the situation by breaking a server rule. The warn was valid and you were informed of what would happen if you were to break a rule.

baljeep1.jpg.ae11bf4d436bdc4308ed4957b7a389a8.jpg