Riley

Rileys First Staff application

In-game name(s): 327th PVT Riley

Steam Name: Cowboy

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:235486900

Age when applying: 16

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: America, my timezone is EST

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time):

2 weeks 3 days

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:I have a working microphone I tend to speak more than typing when answering someone

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined November 2020 and I took about a month break and am currently getting back into it

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: Whenever Im on the server, Im on them

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen): I have 1 warn and thats it, it is failrp jumping off moonpool from November 26th

State the role of staff on the server: To help the server out, to take care of any problems that anyone has, and deal with people that believe they can break the rules and get away with it

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: Head Admin on Nightfall Imperial RP, Gamemaster on BurstfallGaming CWRP

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would ask the player what the name of the person who was killing the clones and if given tp to that person bring them away from other players and question their situation, if they are guilty I will give them the correct punishment.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

If I was the lowest ranking NCO on I would but if there was any other I would politely ask them to go and train them, if they dont then I will happily go and train the cadet

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would tell them to be very careful next time and if I caught them shooting a clone again that they would be punished

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would say, CT are you forgetting to do something and if so I would just cough the word salute and if they didnt I would tell them off for failrp

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would still punish them because it is still an instance of failrp and failrp is still punishable no matter what it is

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would exclaim the reason for their punishment in detail to try and get them to understand what they were being punished for and if they didnt agree then I would just continue on with what I would do after.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

Since I live in the US I am able to come on later during the night and deal with anyone that comes on after people get off and break rules. Because of online school I am able to get steady hours on the server. I am very friendly with the community and don't get angered easily. I'm very mature when it comes to staffing and can learn anything fairly quickly. I do not abuse staff powers whatsoever and if I do I usually fess up and take the punishment. I will not pull power on anyone and chill as if I am a normal player and not a staff until needed. I know what staff abuse is and I also know a lot about certain types of abuse, such as command abuse, physgun abuse, power abuse etc. I get along very well with others and can handle being yelled/disrespected at without getting angry whatsoever. I am decently known in the community and can always come online when I need to. I am very patient and understand the rules of the server very well. I understand how to use ULX very well and understand most commands that come with the software. From my previous experience I have seen a lot of unique problems and have learnt how to deal with them. I would say the main reason I should be considered for this role is my experience, although I dont have much experience I still feel like that past experience will help me enough in becoming staff in much bigger servers such as this one.

2 minutes ago, Riley said:

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

I would say, CT are you forgetting to do something and if so I would just cough the word salute and if they didnt I would tell them off for failrp

That is IC thing so why would you punish him OOC 
Just a tip make sure you read the questions in depth

Current Ranks                                  Past Ranks
                                               41st CO                                    327th Commander                 501st SO       21st CO

RRD Researcher                    CG CO     Jedi Champion 
                                                                                                         41st CO                               DT CO

Didnt even know you played the server anymore and you have a very low playtime

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

Sorry mate, but -1.

Low playtime, rank and experience on the server. Some of the questions were answered very wrong. Past experience on another servers which if true may be a great benefit when applying.

Edited by Victor

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

Neutral
your answer to some questions i would consider incorrect and others probably think the same
and i dont see you that much on the server or at all tbh + low playtime.

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

Denied

Thank you for applying, but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve