Naughty

SCP 096 application

RP-Name: (currently) Dr Naughty

SteamID: 
STEAM_1:1:49845212

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 2 days and 8 hours at the moment, i would like to request an exception to this playtime requirement

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]): 0 

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?:  yes

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: yes i have, ill take the most basic rule here: i cant massrdm during a breach, seems pretty normal to me, secondly using bypasser swep to get out without a target is a big nono, third, facing the door in my containment cell is not allowed and i will face the wall(s) , 4 RP or not, looking at my face is a death warrant signed, 5 ill avoid it as much as possible that people accidently look at my face to avoid bigger incicdents. i feel like i dont need to note all rules here, but i understand them and will respect them.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: yes.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: i read this from the perspective of 096, first of after killing my target i will sit down immediately and face the direction i was facing when executing my target. everyone who isnt b7 or e11 must leave the room so that they may safely contain 096 by approaching with their backs facing me, then carefully recontain me. they wil do such in a manner similar to skyrim by i.e. putting a bucket over my head so they can take me back to my containment cell with either containment cuffs or elastic cuffs. e11/b7 will take a careful approach depending on my containment location with this in pathing me back.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:i will chase and kill my target no matter where he goes, then after killing the target i immediately sit down facing the same direction i was when performing the kill.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): i feel it is a good rp scenario, as comms say when i breach, staff should be wary of me coming and if they hear me coming or know the targets location they should clear out of there and look away from me if they do get a glimpse.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: kil him. as mentioned before, rp or not, looking at my face is signing your death warrant.

20 minutes ago, Naughty said:

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 2 days and 8 hours at the moment, i would like to request an exception to this playtime requirement

But why should he give you an exception?

Neutral
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

53 minutes ago, Naughty said:

The reason the playtime exists is so that people have a proper understanding of how the server works and as well how the job works so that there isn't people that JUST joined the server, applying, and breaking all sorts of rules that exist on the server.

53 minutes ago, Naughty said:

i feel it is a good rp scenario, as comms say when i breach, staff should be wary of me coming and if they hear me coming or know the targets location they should clear out of there and look away from me if they do get a glimpse.

Idk you answered the question but didn't as well, question was;
"While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? "
While your reply is acceptable since it is a 'Free form question', you said that they should all look away from you, which was opposite to what question already was stating.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides that you seem to have a good understanding of 096's rules.

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Neutral

+ 0 warnings

+/- Decent application but as others stated it could be better 

-Under playtime and I don’t see a reason for exception. It’s there so you have proper time to play different aspects of the game and understand the rules of how things work and I don’t see why someone who barely has half the time needed should be allowed an OP whitelist that could cause mass rulebreaks if no staff on. Not saying you will but showing the possibility here 

6 minutes ago, Sane said:

But yea plat vip does not help and i can help that outwith that naughty i can tell you fter i  give feedback If you add a picture of your warnings To it you have a +1 from me its lengthy and understandable your application but yeah if u really have 0 warnings thats impressive cause i have 20 and palyed for 4 days total  but yes +1 from me if u add proof

image.thumb.png.9c2131a6c0d359955489bb6960fea0cc.png

Just now, John Synergy said:

Still want the reason for that time exemption.

yeah, reason is i would very much enjoy rp as 096 and since im not a child i wont abuse the fact that he is a very strong scp, rping as the other scp's is enjoyable but waiting another 2 days of playtime is quite alot just for 096 when i am well aware of its lore and rp rules 

4 minutes ago, Sane said:

oh yea if someone comes knocking on your door its probally cause they saw this pic lmao cause you dont know theres a base in that wall lmao OR else you'd be hella meta gaming Probally cause ifu  know someone lives there wel l yeah your meta gaming you dont know someone lives htere cause its a hideout

couldnt care less kek, just vibing and farming some money

if they want it they can come get it

2 minutes ago, Naughty said:

yeah, reason is i would very much enjoy rp as 096 and since im not a child i wont abuse the fact that he is a very strong scp, rping as the other scp's is enjoyable but waiting another 2 days of playtime is quite alot just for 096 when i am well aware of its lore and rp rules 

Theres no rping as 096 its just stabbing people and sitting in a corner. Also pretty sure the minimum playtime for 096 is there so some random guy, with a 1 day playtime, doesn't apply for the job and go on mass rdming people. 

Just now, Royal said:

Theres no rping as 096 its just stabbing people and sitting in a corner. Also pretty sure the minimum playtime for 096 is there so some random guy, with a 1 day playtime, doesn't apply for the job and go on mass rdming people. 

i feel that and understand your perspective, but i also see it as another opportunity for researches to test on another dangerous scp instead of pretty much always 682

I'ma be honest, no one really tests on 096 since it's basically a 90% guaranteed breach everytime. Out of all the time me being on 096, I got tested around 3-4 times .
And even when I get tested on, most of them lead to me escaping and killing 10-15 people

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

1 minute ago, Joe Conner said:

I'ma be honest, no one really tests on 096 since it's basically a 90% guaranteed breach everytime. Out of all the time me being on 096, I got tested around 3-4 times 

aight fair enough, but even so, if not rp opportunities for researchers, its also rp for b7 / e11