oliver crisp

mc&d salesman app- Oliver Crisp

Common Roleplay Name: Oliver Crisp

Steam Name: The Milk Man

SteamID: 0:1:472089177

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 20210218225431_1.jpg

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.): screenshot above

Why do you want to join MC&D?:  want to join to be able to provide Ovis City with the most luxurious experiences available. Bottom line is, i want to earn money. i want to help mc&d grow and become even richer. i want to help establish good connections and relationships to GOI's or the foundation. 

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum): marshal carter & dark is one of the most powerful GOI's (including the foundation) primarily based in London, England  while supplying across the world. they have unlimited funds and resources. mc&d establish supply lines between many GOI's. they will sell to whoever will pay, making chaos insurgency some of their most valuable clients. marshal carter & dark only accepts the best of the best into the group and often those with connections to other GOI's to further grow the business

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: they dont waste resources on the containment or termination of anomolys. they have unlimited resources at their disposal and are very advanced. to quote with a single call, they could plunge the planet into a thermonuclear war  they COULD but they dont care to because they just want to make money, which is unlike any other GOI

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?: if someone has revealed my identity as mc&d i would attempt to detain that person and at worst case scenario i would terminate them (if they attempt to flee or attack etc)

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?(One word is not a valid answer):i have read, and i understand the rules of this job. i will make sure to follow them at all times and not break them. i think i am good at understanding rules as i have currently 0 warnings

if you have seen my other application you will know that this is mostly identical, the reason for this is just a bit after that app they remade it and i was just left on pending. so im reanswering the questions ive already done with the same answers