JohannVonWolfsburg9

Johann von Wolfsburg Site Director Application.

In-Game Name: Johann von Wolfsburg

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:223172628

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: image.png.765f9fcf600e7955734e3d3b2c65c98d.png

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: Head of External Affairs image.png.c7ac05676cf85d4eb08d2dc17700d7aa.png

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?:
Well, first of all, experience recommends me. Over the time I managed to get many leadership positions on different games/servers and I think I did very well. I obstained all these positions by working hard, being serious and always respecting the rules. Also, being accepted as HoEA on this server, I managed to understand what Site Administration job means. At the same time, I saw what a Site Director does. It is not an easy thing, but in case I am accepted I think I will be able to do my job very well. I am a mature and serious man but I also know how to joke when necessary. One more thing I want to mention, roleplay is my favorite game mode. I have been playing on roleplay  servers / games for three years and I think that now I am good enough at roleplaying. Judging by the fact that this server is a serious RP, I think the fact that I know how to roleplay and I know the roleplay guide is important both for this position and as a regular player here. That's all I had to say, I hope my qualities will help me to be accepted. If I am accepted, I will definitely do a good job.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The Side Director is the commander of the site. He can command anyone apart from the O5 and he reports only to the O5 Council. The site director must always monitor everything so that everything goes well in the site. He cand demote/detain anyone besides the O5 Council, of course. 

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 are the ones who lead the foundation. They are the most powerful people in the foundation, nobody can command them and they have complete acces to all informations about everything in the foundation. Nobody knows their names, their identities are classified, they are known only by their numeric designation.

That's all I had to say. Thank you for reading my application. Have a great day!

Yours faithfully,
                                                                                                                                                 Johann von Wolfsburg

That is wrong. I've already explained to you what happened then, even though it wasn't and isn't your business. If you refuse to read what I have written and prefer to form a wrong opinion about me, this is it man. I always do activity reports and you can see there what I do as HoEA. Anyway, I don't want to argue with you. Everyone has the right to express their opinion. However the O5 decide whether or not I deserve this position.

Edited by JohannVonWolfsburg9
17 minutes ago, Nio Deppilf said:

Positive +1

Good Application

Good playtime and past experience

Is a good HoEA who is very active, which is also a warning if you accept him other SDs will have to fight him to play as he's a very active player 🙂

Completed HoEA trial period which shows they can handle a high position on the server.

Good luck

Thank you. Yeah I am an active player, but as I said on the HoEA chat, if someone thinks I played too much as HoEA and wants to play  HoEA, he can tell me and i will change my job(this will also apply if I get accepted as SD) 😁. Anyway, when I stayed on the server for a long time, it was in the first days when I was accepted(also that week I was accepted was a free week, no one from my school went to school) and I was excited, now I play less(but I am still active) because school has started and I want to let others play this job too.

They are not alt accounts, they are actual players lol. Yes, I have to admit, I know some of them, but I didn't tell them to +1. At the same time, they really play on the server and have a pretty high lvl. But if this a problem for my application I could ask them to delete their messages thats all

19 hours ago, Johnwickisblak said:

- What does the Site Director do is off by an amount.

- Typos

- Using alt accounts to +1 application. 

I am not an alt account if you want i can give you my Discord. I never had to use the forum so i never made an account, but now i wanted to apply to A1 and i happened to go past Johann's applicantion, i gave him a +1 because i know he does his job well and i thought he would be a good SD

Edited by PinkSupra

This application is okay at best and looking at the accounts is question I believe what Gordon said is correct due to information of the accounts they gave.

I would also like to add that if you should t be responding to every message given to you for a bumping it and getting it lookef at more

Spoiler

Spoiler

Both alleged alt accounts came directly to this post to +1 you just minutes after being made, only making another post to do deny alt account accusations. I'd also like to add that having them come into a discord chat is not evidence that they aren't alts, because you could call just any 2 friends of yours to pretend they own the accounts for the discord call.

This is pretty damning evidence that either you have made alts to +1 yourself, or you advertised your app to friends and encouraged them to make a forum account to +1 it. Personally, I think this is grounds for an auto deny / long reapply cooldown if not outright blacklist.

Edited by Obsidial

Well, like I said, yes they are my friends but I didn't tell them to give me +1 on the application. They play on the server, all of them. We are on a discord voice every day and talk. Some accounts are new because some have been playing on the server for a short time, and Supra has made an account because she wanted to apply for A1. You don't have to believe me, as I said we can meet you on a discord call  and talk, and if their messages are a problem, I can ask them to delete them. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Obsidial said:

Both alleged alt accounts came directly to this post to +1 you just minutes after being made, only making another post to do deny alt account accusations. I'd also like to add that having them come into a discord chat is not evidence that they aren't alts, because you could call just any 2 friends of yours to pretend they own the accounts for the discord call.

This is pretty damning evidence that either you have made alts to +1 yourself, or you advertised your app to friends and encouraged them to make a forum account to +1 it. Personally, I think this is grounds for an auto deny / long reapply cooldown if not outright blacklist.

Well we can talk on steam then. There you can see that they have the same name as on the forum. And on steam you can see if they changed their names. If anyone has any more questions, we can talk on discord so as not to fill this chat with useless messages.

Your application for site director has been DENIED

While the application it self is not bad and you have some experience there is just something that makes me feel like there will be problems if I accept you for SD and I feel as if it could be caused by something in your attitude. I often have a bad feeling about individuals who become extremely defensive when accused of something needing to put in that last word. All I can suggest is change your attitude. Do not try to defend yourself on discord or attempt to change my mind. My decision is final.

You may reapply in a week.

O5-5 "The Survivor"