leoisthebest0701

SCP-096 Application

RP-Name: Ryan Hobbs

SteamID:

Playtime (Must be 4 days or over): 5 Days 16 Hours 17 minutes

In-game Warnings (Reasons and amount, provide a screenshot. Type !warns to see a list, warnings may not exceed 20 [exceptions can be made]):7 Warnings 
953524935_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.6b6e98ef1128e28fc2d2b7c6fa9f48ba.png

Have you read the rules of SCPRP and understand them?: Yes I have read all of the SCP-RP rules and understand them clearly.

Have you read the SCP-096 rules and understand them? Demonstrate your understanding with an example or two: Yes I have read all of the SCP-096 rules and understand them clearly.

Are you able to play the job often and RP correctly?: I will be able to play the job for at least 1 hour and a half every day. Yes I will be able to play the RP correctly.

What is the containment procedure for SCP-096 if it has breached? Explain with as much detail as you can: If SCP-096 has breached its CC either due to a door malfunction or someone has seen his face via photo, video or physically everyone and anyone who is not Beta 7 or E11 must leave the room that SCP-096 or SCP-096-1 is in. When everybody has left the room safely, Beta 7 or E11 will be called to deal with the situation. When the Beta 7 or E11 has arrived they will navigate with their back turned to SCP-096 and walk backwards  until they hit and obstacle or SCP-096. When they are walking backwards and are next to SCP-096 they will proceed to put a plastic bag over its head ( in-game it's a bucket ) or something that would completely cover its face. When they have covered its face and when they are certain the face cover will not come off, they then will either use Elastic restraints or Containment cuffs to drag SCP-096 back to his CC. When they are dragging 096 back to its CC they have to be careful depending on where SCP-096 is. If it's in the foundation then they will follow normal Containment Procedures but if 096 on surface they may use lethal force to anybody who would try and take the bag of 096's head.

While in a test, the D-Class they have put in your Containment Chamber has run out and managed to get to the Entrance Zone after looking at your face. What course of action do you take and what do you do once your target is dead?:  I will proceed to run to kill SCP-096-1, once SCP-096-1 is dead I will type + duck in the commands in the exact position I killed SCP-096-1. and wait until I get re-contained or someone see's my face.

While chasing SCP-096-1, you pass a researcher, MTF personnel and D-Class who all look at your face accidentally. You manage to kill your original target and you circle back to kill the rest. Is this a good RP scenario and why? (Free form question.): I think this is quite a hard question to answer but I do think it is a good RP scenario because you get to experience what its like to actually roleplay as a character and especially in SCP-RP. Its good because there are Containment Breaches which occur regularly and get sorted out.

A Group of Interest has entered the facility and is attempting to bring you to their base. While transporting you, one of the members sees your face, however says that it was an accident and that you should just ignore it. What should you do and why?: I should still kill the target who looked at my face because SCP-096 does not have any friends or allies. If someone looks at its face, accident or not, it does not matter because anyone who looks at SCP-096 will be hunted and killed.

Denied
Your conduct I have seen on the server since you first joined has been, as others have mentioned, mingy at best. I suggest that if you wish to reapply for this whitelist that you take jobs and the server in general slightly more serious. This isn't an ultra-serious server but that doesn't mean that anything goes.
You may reapply in 7 days.

Edited by John Synergy