Ross Fox

Site Director Application

In-Game Name: Ross Fox

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:198219248

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: 3w

image.thumb.png.d65a6f34eabc6453b433059cafee28dd.png

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: HoEA

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?:

I believe I would make a great Site Director because I am already most of the time controlling all the site as I am the only Foundation Administration on. I am a friendly and cooperative person and I am capable of leading the site as I got good leadership skills. I have a good knowledge of what's going onsite and a pretty good knowledge of what everyone is doing and what each job does.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? 

The Site Director has the role of keeping everything onsite in peace and has full control over it. He is here to ensure that everything is good. He is here to order and advise the departments on what they should do. The SD reports to the O5 Council everything that may be out of the ordinary on-site.

What is the O5 Council?:

The O5 Council is a group made out of 13 persons that overseers of the Foundation. They got Clearance Lvl 5 and they got full control over the Foundation. All the persons that are in this group have nicknames such as O5-1, O5-2, O5-3, etc.O5 is the highest rank you could possible get in the Foundation.

11 minutes ago, Oil said:

Worst HoEA i've ever seen, also powerhungry. 

I really want to know how i am the worst one and how i am powerhungry.

Because i want to improve myself if you really do think that about me

and actually who are you? never saw you on the server

and as i don't want this topic spammed,please dm me Da Epic Goose#5086

Edited by Ross Fox

You're very active and not too bad of a HoEA? App is a bit iffy but not too bad. 

Though I don't think you're professional enough for the position (considering some interactions I've had with you in the past as HoEA) 

But I agree with reasons above,  you come across as rude and immature at times, which I don't think is suitable for a director.

I've also been in Nu-7 whilst you're HoEA, and have heard poor reception to your conduct whilst on duty. 

I hate to say it, but it's a -1 

17 hours ago, Luke Ocasio said:

You're very active and not too bad of a HoEA? App is a bit iffy but not too bad. 

Though I don't think you're professional enough for the position (considering some interactions I've had with you in the past as HoEA) 

But I agree with reasons above,  you come across as rude and immature at times, which I don't think is suitable for a director.

I've also been in Nu-7 whilst you're HoEA, and have heard poor reception to your conduct whilst on duty. 

I hate to say it, but it's a -1 

10 hours ago, Izazreial said:

Ok,

-Decent HoEA i guess, just kinda walks around with his pac that looks like a tortured ISIS members arm (i mean who the fuck stand like that)

-Powerhungry, i mean just look at his behaviour within 10m of EZ Cells

-Forum Knight (i meaaaan 😕)

-Can be very rude at times and extremely immature when it comes to small matters

Thanks for being honest,i will try my best to improve myself and become more mature and stop acting like a child

After some things I have seen I want to you to provide an image of your warns. Don't worry you are not an exception and I will make sure this is added to the template in the future.

-1/Neutral
I remember someone saying that this guy was in MC&D and that he was just a nuisance to everyone, as well as that, IIRC, and admin told me he had a fuck ton of warns after I complained about him as HoEA, and he managed to annoy a therapist event character, who has a fairly high amount of patience, so much so that he told him to go away and stop returning, he then tried to return as we were conversing about 10 minutes later to which everyone told him to leave.

3 hours ago, Alfie - Blake said:

I remember someone saying that this guy was in MC&D and that he was just a nuisance to everyone

Yeah he kinda was, but he already got removed for getting warned during a trial because he RDMed me and my friend for asking if he sells guns after he sold a gun to my friend? lol

3 hours ago, Alfie - Blake said:

admin told me he had a fuck ton of warns

obraz_2021-03-08_072754.png.0abec5dd14f2c4714a2256a8fd5aba40.png