The Milk Man 

SteamID:

0:1:472089177 

Your Current Playtime (3 days minimum):

2 weeks 4 days 

Your Current Warns (10 warn limit, take a screenshot. Exceptions may be made.):

0 (screenshot at bottom)

Why do you want to join MC&D?:

I want to join MC&D to become much, much wealthier. I want to be able to supply citizens of Ovis City with the most luxurious experiences available. Furthermore, I would also like to improve relations to other GOI'S (as currently we are only neutral with chaos insurgency). This would further expand the groups' reliability and make selling much easier. Out of character MC&D is very interesting to me because of how they are seemingly neutral but have lots and lots of power. And I would like to get in on this and become a very wealthy individual  

What do you know about MC&D? (50 words minimum):

MC&D formally known as Marshall Carter & Dark is a club but also a group of interest based primarily in London, England but has Agents all over the world. MC&D salesman is the boss of the agents and bouncers and what he says, goes. he sells many weapons, drugs and anomolies to those who will pay (meaning chaos insurgency are some of the most valued clients to MC&D.)  

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?: 

MC&D in my opinion is much different to other groups of interest as they seemingly have unlimited resources to use at their disposal, however they will only use their power and influence to make more money. Marshall Carter and Dark is richer than any others. And they just keep getting richer. They do not care for using anomolies in such ways like other GOI'S MC&D will sell them to whoever will pay. 

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why:

If someone were to reveal my identity as MC&D I would immediately attempt to detain that person and keep the secrecy by trying to further cover up the information leak. if this person is not co-operating or attempting to flee I will take necessary action and kill them  

Have you read the job rules (In the Rules thread) and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread? (One word is not a valid answer): 

yes, I have read the rules and I understand them; I will make sure I do not break any rules as I understand there would be consequences to my actions. 

I am not very good at applications so tell me how I can get better and I apologise if this is not up to standards.

thanks

20210228144942_1.jpg

Edited by oliver crisp
font messed up