Joe.

DU Joe's Event Planner Application

Basic Information: 

Steam Name + Profile link:  BigBumbaclart - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199065366769

Roleplay Name: DU Major Joe

Teamspeak Name: [Joe]

Playtime on the Server: 2 weeks 2 days

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:552550520

Any experience in staffing: None

Current Age: 13 (14 in a few months)

Warns/Bans: 1 warn

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: yes, it works, and im also planning on buying a seperate high quality microphone in the near future

Event Plan: Jedi - on a high jedi population, a few more siths than usual on a bit lower health attack the jedi temple on anaxes, they proceed to push the jedi back into the holocron vault where they seek useful information on the whereabouts on young force sensitive beings across the galaxy. they then go on to steal the holocron but get defeated on their exit when the jedi overwhelm them and take back the stolen information .

Clone - a group of commando droids infiltrate the base and take the GR when the republic has their guard down, they take control killing any clones in close proximity, the comando droids would be overwhelmed with the power of the republic but then a team of seperatist droids reinforce the comando droids from LHB and sandwich the clones in the area between the GR corridor but then the clones pull through defeating the remaining droids in gr and then dealing with the droid reinforcements, they wipe them out but then they start coming from MHB. more droids sandwich them in that room that i cant remember with medbay in it and then get puhed into LHB where they then call a Defcon 1 

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Anaxes

Enemies, HP, Amount: B1 battle droids - 1450  B2 - 2500  Commando droids - 1800
(e.g. BH, 6000, 3)

Passive, HP, Amount:

Republic's Execution: someone will advert over comms that there are commando droids infiltrating the GR
(e.g. "- Fleet inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

Event Character Execution: Sith wil enter the JT and wont bother talking they will just fight the first person they see.
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Story:

Event Information:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: no

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: 

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: yes, being active, taking leadership during the events and most importantly being responsible with the perks given with EP

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: yes

Anything else?: (roque said i could apply even though i am under the age thingy)

Edited by DU Joe
missed out a few things

You're a good lad, but the event plan just lacks detail. It's pretty basic, also regarding that it's a base attack and not a planetary. I just think there's more quality candidates at this time. Good luck though. 

Current ranks:

[SCT Commander]

Previous ranks:

[41st ARC Colonel]

[GC Vice Commander] 18/8/2020 - 21/9/2020 [GC ARC Colonel] 23/6/2020 - 10/8/2020

I’m sorry Joe, but this is gonna have to be a -1

Here’s why in the kindest way I can put it: 

- You haven’t mentioned what your Jedi ECs will be or their health in the section dedicated to explanation of ECs. 
 - Your Event is very basic and lacks originality in many areas. Additionally, you say things like “That room which I can’t remember the name of” 

- Your playtime is slightly low and I have concerns about your behaviour now, let alone what would change after being given ULX powers. 
 - Finally, you haven’t put the required “WG-EPlanner” in the anything else section. 

Sorry, but I had to. Good luck Joe!

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

New to the server
Bad Application. No real event plan.
New to the server.
Low rank and playtime.

Maybe you should apply when you stuck around a bit longer and have more experience.

Current Ranks:
GM Captain Senior Event Planner

Past Ranks:
Battalion 2nd LT 2x | GM SOF LCOL | Event Planner | GM VC | 212th SGTM

image0.png

I’m going to be completely honest, you are just immature. You generalise a whole server for being bad without actually knowing the people within it. You got permanently banned on NRP for minging which if you were a staff member before hand, you would have probably been instantly demoted. 

You are a high ranking but you are still new to the community and probably don’t understand the basics around events and how they are conducted. I recommend being a EC quite a few times to see how they handle it.

Spoiler

Spoiler

This Event Plan is Incredibly Simple and Near to Impossible to Complete

No Way will Commando Droids get to GR without being killed

Also the EC and Republic Execution is 1 Sentance when it should be Explain whats the Droids/Republic 

Due to the Size of the Event Plan, Seems the Event will last about 4 Minutes

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Denied

Unfortunately you have not been picked for Event Planner this time round. Feel free to reapply net time apps are open.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO