MrSmig

Liam Smig's HOMD Application (Not the first time)

In Game Name: Liam Smig

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:89834634

Crafting Table experience level: 125

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?: The Manufacturing Department are in-charge and essential for providing any armed personnel with Ammunition and Utilities  usually not provided by default, and other tools to help armed units be more effective.

do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I am patient and possess precise awareness of the situation, I am capable of directing my department members and giving them information and advice that will make them the most efficient at their job, whilst also positioning myself calmly in heated areas to provide to the armed personnel as quickly as possible.
I have a decent amount of experience with supplying all sorts of items and being Manufacturing Personnel in general, and know what to make in what order to get everything out as quickly and as efficiently as possible.

Manufacturing Personnel are extremely important to allow said armed personnel to survive gas attacks and stay in the battle longer without having to retreat to resupply.

I was HOMD before,
Lost it due to inactivity.
The reason I pointed out that large ammo crates aren't worth to craft, and putting it in suggestions, was to not only suggest they have reduced cost and time to create, but so anyone who passes by the suggestions sees it and is made aware, to allow for a little more efficiency in Manufacturing.