lilthermostat

unban request lilthermostat

Server you got banned from:#1 werewolfgaming.net SCP-RP surface self-breaching PAC

Your name in-game: john marmaduke

Your SteamID: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198789670107

Admins' name that banned you: not sure

Admin's steamID: i dont know cant check

Why did you get banned?: not really sure i was tryna spawn a prop in and then my wifi crashed then a minut later my wifi came on for a sec and it said i was kicked later today i tryed to join back and then i was banned

Evidence(Un-necessary): 
Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: not sure what i did honestly i joined two days ago or something spent money on the server and now I'm banned 

Anything else?: can someone tell me what happend

image.png.3a296e7ffb972771af7012bf534a2840.png

I am not the one that did the ban but, you have been banned for attempting to crash the server. At that moment the server had a pretty serious spike of lag. All staff members (including myself) checked Prop Spawning logs, you were the only player with a bunch of props spawned right at that moment (they were all the same prop)

1 minute ago, Mile Kevas said:

I am not the one that did the ban but, you have been banned for attempting to crash the server. At that moment the server had a pretty serious spike of lag. All staff members (including myself) checked Prop Spawning logs, you were the only player with a bunch of props spawned right at that moment (they were all the same prop)

thanks for letting me know! but it was my wifi is there any way to excuse my ban?

Denied.

There's no way to discern whether or not that's actually what happened, and whether or not your excuse is the truth. What we do know for a fact though, is that the server was on the verge of crashing, due to the props you spawned.

🇺🇸 Riley Windrunner 🇺🇸

SCP-RP Staff Manager

Ex:

Lead of A-1

O5-6 "The American"