Voyles

Voyles' Site Director Application

In-Game Name: Jessica Voyles

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:198967729

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: 1w 1d 2hr https://prnt.sc/12sblzk

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: 
 On this server: I play as the HoS a lot and people usually say I do a good job as one. I also play site advisor when HoS isn't available and there isn't a lot of other site administration.

On other servers: I have played MilitaryRP a lot and had a lot of command positions in the time I played the game. I was once the General of the Army and ran the branch on one server and on another I was a 2LT for the end of my time. MRP is fairly similar to SCPRP in some aspects, I'm not sure if it counts but why not try. 

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: In my week of play time I have learned all the areas in the site and some of the outside ones as well. I am good at leading people and making sure the codex and other things are followed and enforced. I do well under pressure and will always listen to commands from higher-ups (O5). I will always do my best to make sure that the site stays stable and everything goes well, as well as make sure the departments run smoothly. I never abuse my powers in a position higher than that of others and will only use my authority when needed. I know all the protocols for containment, security, testing, etc. and will make sure that they are enforced as well as following them myself.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The Site Director runs the day to day operations of the site. They are to over watch the department heads and commanders and to make sure that guidelines are being followed. They are one of the most important leadership roles on the site (excluding O5 council) and their role as the director is to be taken seriously. They make sure that everyone is following the legal codex and guidelines, and also make sure that security personnel are enforcing these. They are the highest ranking on site excluding members of the O5 council and are to use their powers to make sure the site stays safe from both things on the outside and things on the inside. This includes advising MTF Nu-7 and other security personnel of potential threats from GOI, making sure containment personnel keep the SCPs contained and safe, making sure that internal security is kept intact, and to make sure that research and development goes well.

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 Council is a group of 13 members that lead and operate the SCP foundation. They advise site directors as well as approve needed documents and testing requests. They are the most important members of the foundation and with that comes full access to anything the foundation has. They usually are to be kept away from anomalies, but it is believed that some of them may be anomalous themselves. They make sure that the foundation is running well on the highest level and make sure that other site administration stays in order. They have full authority over all departments and with that comes the responsibility to keep everyone safe.  

🏳️‍🌈 Jessica Voyles | She/They See the source image

| SCP-RP Ranks / Roles |
Head of Manufacturing Department
SCP-096
Nu-7 Private First Class

Ignore the -1's due to you supporting LGBTQ+ and other things, they have 0 actual reasons listed as to why the app is bad.

Overall I would say it's a solid app

Big +1

(But, if people get too riled up over the flags, you can just remove them, or not build them at all)

For the love of god don't make this a LGBTQ+ discussion and debate thread
It's a fucking application for a role in a videogame
Free Palestine

2 hours ago, Oswald Bruner said:

Ignore the -1's due to you supporting LGBTQ+ and other things, they have 0 actual reasons listed as to why the app is bad.

Overall I would say it's a solid app

Big +1

(But, if people get too riled up over the flags, you can just remove them, or not build them at all)

For the love of god don't make this a LGBTQ+ discussion and debate thread
It's a fucking application for a role in a videogame
Free Palestine

retard, someone literally posted a picture of him placing down flags in EZ Big, very unprofessional behaviour especially for someone wanting to be SD 😄

12 minutes ago, Gary said:

someone literally posted a picture of him placing down flags in EZ Big, very unprofessional behaviour especially for someone wanting to be SD 😄

What's wrong with putting flags down every so often. I see other people do it with things like countries, hate symbols, other pride symbols, other flags, and stuff like that. Plus if an O5 or an admin wants me to remove it or another site administration like HoEA suggests that I should remove it then I would. Plus it was more of a one time thing anyway I already had the dupes from another server and I probably wouldn't really put them down and if I did, it wouldn't be as SD when I did. Today when I did it I was a DoEA Agent and the HoEA didn't have any issues with me putting them down. 🙂

| SCP-RP Ranks / Roles |
SCP-096
Nu-7 Private First Class

14 minutes ago, Benny Wickers said:

Due to your incompetence people nearly died because of these flags

Mine? Not my fault a b7 decided it was a good idea to use fire on a flag that people were near. I also don't want to argue so Ill leave it at this.

Edited by Voyles

| SCP-RP Ranks / Roles |
SCP-096
Nu-7 Private First Class

On 5/14/2021 at 10:11 PM, Voyles said:

What's wrong with putting flags down every so often. I see other people do it with things like countries, hate symbols, other pride symbols, other flags, and stuff like that. Plus if an O5 or an admin wants me to remove it or another site administration like HoEA suggests that I should remove it then I would. Plus it was more of a one time thing anyway I already had the dupes from another server and I probably wouldn't really put them down and if I did, it wouldn't be as SD when I did. Today when I did it I was a DoEA Agent and the HoEA didn't have any issues with me putting them down. 🙂

There is a reason why I told one of my SDs to take down all the flags in EZ big.

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors. Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound. You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male. This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

On 5/15/2021 at 4:14 PM, Fixer said:

There is a reason why I told one of my SDs to take down all the flags in EZ big.

Yea the SD asked me to take them down and I did right away 🙂

| SCP-RP Ranks / Roles |
SCP-096
Nu-7 Private First Class

Your application for site director has been DENIED

Now this one is I had to think about for a while. Firstly this denial has nothing to do with ''politics'' however I don't think SCP RP is a platform for that in general. Secondly the application is fine however I don't really care about your past experiences on any other server. Only experiences from this server. Thirdly I was getting so many different opinions regarding you. I have been hearing about how you can be a good HoS but unserious at times and then there are some people who have been only saying purely negative things about you. I decided to disregard any and all opinions and limit my decision to what I have personally seen for this time. If the only things I have personally seen is a silly PAC and the flags well then I cannot accept you. In the few days that I let this application swim in limbo I did not get to view any of the positives. However I do acknowledge that this could have been just coincidental and I do encourage you to reapply again at a later point.

However I do want to address some of the opinions that have been thrown out here specifically regarding the flags. Now at the time this was pretty much the main negative thing that people could bring up on this thread. This one example. Most people left a -1 because of the flags have themselves either have been banned in the past for the stupidest of shit or have done idiotic things themselves. And honestly I can't tell if you people are just genuinely transphobic or think that this one example of idiotic behavior which was also taken care of then and there is enough to say "yes this person would be terrible at SD". I really cannot help but wonder had those been flags with swastikas had you actually gone out of your way to make these comments. But again it does not matter. Politics shouldn't be involved in a fucking shitty gmod server at the end of the day. My point is next time give me more than one specific instance otherwise I can't take half of you and your criticisms seriously.

You may reapply in a week

O5-5 "The Survivor"