Rokuro's unban appeal

Server you got banned from: SCPRP

Your name in-game: Rokuro

Your SteamID: 76561198088116298

Admins' name that banned you: No idea

Admin's steamID: -

Why did you get banned?: No idea

Evidence(Un-necessary): 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I don't even remember playing the server, yesterday I just wanted to play on it with my friend since he told me it is a cool server and it would be fun playing on it, and then all I see is just me being perma banned

Anything else?: nope

Edited by Rokuro

You were banned on the 5th of April, 2021 for Mass RDM. 

Edited by Cal Reece

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

Hey as I said I didn't remember what I did because I've been on a lot of servers and usually I don't really MRDM so I'm sorry that I've forgotten about it.

So I started playing a week or so ago and a couple of days ago I invited Rokuro to come play with me because obviously Gmod is better with friends, when he was connecting to the server he realised he was banned. A ban reason wasn't stated so I told him he should make an appeal and I invited him to the SCP discord. He made a ticket requesting the reason for his ban etc but received no response. He didn't remember getting banned because when he connected to the server a month ago he was just bored on Gmod and one of the best things to do when you're bored on Gmod is to join random servers and MRDM (we have all done it don't lie). At the time he obviously thought it was funny and didn't have any intention of playing the server in the future, little did he know the consequences of his actions. He can play seriously and has the intention to do so and he did not lie on this appeal, I am unsure if you have discord ticket logs but if you do then you can obviously check to confirm the truth. I'm sure he would appreciate being unbanned and I would appreciate you unbanning him as it would give me someone to play with. I understand that 10 kills and a staff member is quite serious but even reducing the ban from permanent to a month or something would be much appreciated. If his only intentions were to minge then he wouldn't have gone through the trouble of making this appeal and joining the discord trying to find the reason for his ban. Cheers for reading

3 my guy 🙏

1 hour ago, J1M said:

So I started playing a week or so ago and a couple of days ago I invited Rokuro to come play with me because obviously Gmod is better with friends, when he was connecting to the server he realised he was banned. A ban reason wasn't stated so I told him he should make an appeal and I invited him to the SCP discord. He made a ticket requesting the reason for his ban etc but received no response. He didn't remember getting banned because when he connected to the server a month ago he was just bored on Gmod and one of the best things to do when you're bored on Gmod is to join random servers and MRDM (we have all done it don't lie). At the time he obviously thought it was funny and didn't have any intention of playing the server in the future, little did he know the consequences of his actions. He can play seriously and has the intention to do so and he did not lie on this appeal, I am unsure if you have discord ticket logs but if you do then you can obviously check to confirm the truth. I'm sure he would appreciate being unbanned and I would appreciate you unbanning him as it would give me someone to play with. I understand that 10 kills and a staff member is quite serious but even reducing the ban from permanent to a month or something would be much appreciated. If his only intentions were to minge then he wouldn't have gone through the trouble of making this appeal and joining the discord trying to find the reason for his ban. Cheers for reading

3 my guy 🙏

Thank you for your message! 🙂

1 hour ago, J1M said:

he was just bored on Gmod and one of the best things to do when you're bored on Gmod is to join random servers and MRDM (we have all done it don't lie).

Never done it 

1 hour ago, J1M said:

At the time he obviously thought it was funny and didn't have any intention of playing the server in the future, little did he know the consequences of his actions.

Too bad? If admins were to unban every player using this excuse the server would be shit

-1 the fewer minges on the better 

3 minutes ago, Walter Alvarez said:

-1 you sound like a person who would name himself Fin Fisch and scam people with FIFA accounts!

I don't know where you got that from or what this has anything to do with the thread but alright...

38 minutes ago, Fayne™ said:

Too bad? If admins were to unban every player using this excuse the server would be shit

The server will never be good anyways if you guys never give somebody a 2nd chance to improve themselves. And nobody's feelings got hurt by my actions since none of the people except the one Staff Member who banned me complained about this action. Also if the server doesn't show the ban reason then don't wonder if people would complain about their ban reason and tryna get themselves unbanned.

Edited by Rokuro
41 minutes ago, Fayne™ said:

Never done it 

-1 the fewer minges on the better 

Sometimes life's a ♥♥♥♥♥ and then you keep on living

3 minutes ago, Cal Reece said:

Probably not the best thing to say if you're wanting to be unbanned

Why would you take his sentence out of context lmfao?

"The server will never be good anyways if you guys never give somebody a 2nd chance to improve themselves."

The irony of the post is, you and your mates trying to justify your actions by saying that murdering 10 people is what everyone does when they're bored, when in actuality it's really not. Perma-bans are there for a reason, to make you re-evaluate your actions, and to me, it seems like you're only sorry for what you did because you got banned, you clearly thought RDM'ing 10 people was okay considering your friend said it's what you do on other servers. If you're really wanting to play on the server then wait longer and appeal again at a later date, when you've had longer to really think if RDM'ing x10 is  

2 hours ago, J1M said:

one of the best things to do when you're bored

13 minutes ago, Rokuro said:

Can you please tell me where he said that.

Of course, right here where he says;

2 hours ago, J1M said:

one of the best things to do when you're bored on Gmod is to join random servers and MRDM (we have all done it don't lie).

This clearly shows that you and your friends join servers when bored to MassRDM because its the best thing to do when bored, it's his words not mine fella.

2 minutes ago, Cal Reece said:

This clearly shows that you and your friends join servers when bored to MassRDM because its the best thing to do when bored, it's his words not mine fella.

How does that show that we are all bored at all time when playing gmod and we MRDM a lot?