Gavin ONeal

2x Warn Appeal

No detail at all for why you should be un-warned, meaning I believe that you will put no effort into fixing yourself as well.

[CURRENT SCP:RP RANKS]

SCP:RP - Platinum VIP

[PREVIOUS POSITIONS]

(05/06/2021 - RESIGNED) Nu-7 Enlisted Unit - Private

(05/06/2021 - RESIGNED) Head of Manufacturing Department

image.png.13f3acb2ecb3e0cd5b67c598af655da9.png

Try reading the rules properly then?

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

11 hours ago, Tikomatura - Lyren Trou said:

what in the actual fuck is this thread and how did it get worse?

It's basically a guy saying to every single person that's trying to tell him his warn wont get removed
"I didn't break rules it says fearrp is optional, I refuse to listen to any other rules except that specific one even though there is a rule right under it that says I must follow orders when cuffed"

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

1 hour ago, Joe Conner said:

It's basically a guy saying to every single person that's trying to tell him his warn wont get removed
"I didn't break rules it says fearrp is optional, I refuse to listen to any other rules except that specific one even though there is a rule right under it that says I must follow orders when cuffed"

Yes i have realized. Just, how the fuck did this thread get so much worse than it already was?

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello

17 hours ago, TheRedSpy said:

I think the two people ranting don't realise that this is the Unban appeals section of Werewolf Gaming forums

Nevermind, it was ages ago, I'm surprised this warn appeal hasn't been responded to yet though  

How is this appeal still not denied/accepted or whatever 😐

It's a ticking time bomb.

Edited by TheRedSpy