Engel

Remove and Replace SCP 087 With SCP 131

As you all know, SCP-087 Is one of if not, the most underplayed and pretty much useless SCP's on the server. (no offense). Super rarely anyone ever bothers to play 087. the only reason you'd play 087, is either you feel like it, which is rare on it's own. or just there's no scp slots left other than 087.

No Research is done on 087, No RP is done with 087. SCP-087 Gets no action whatsoever, what im trying to say is. SCP-087 should be replaced with something more worthy of an SCP. something that will get RP And spice things up. so for that job, i'm suggesting the Duo that is, SCP-131.

SCP - 131 Chibi by Neutron-Quasar on DeviantArt | Scp, Scp 066, Scp 049
What is SCP-131 You may ask?

SCP-131 consists of SCP-131-A and SCP-131-B (affectionately nicknamed the "Eye Pods" by personnel) are a pair of teardrop-shaped creatures roughly 30 cm (1 ft) in height, with a single blue eye in the middle of their bodies. SCP-131-A is burnt orange in color while SCP-131-B is mustard yellow.

Other than their unique appearance, the Eye Pods. aka SCP 131. Do not blink whatsoever, making them excellent choices to be ''wardens'' for an SCP like 173. They are a Safe class SCP. they act like house pets such as dogs and cats. and they can even bond with personnel who show them affection. SCP-131 Can detect danger and warn others about it using their high-pitched squeaks. and in addition. they can do the same to the person they've bonded with.

In short-term. SCP-131 Is a safe class SCP consisting of two moving eye pods that never blink, who can develop bonds with personnel and act as warning systems for incoming danger.

I've thought up some The rules for playing 131, suggestions are welcome.

-Do not get in the way of Research/personnel

-Dont enter areas that you're not allowed in (CDC. Armories. Nuke Silo. Other SCP Containment chambers except for 173 during testing)

-Dont Bodyblock

-SCP 131 May develop one bond with a person at a time. however they are allowed to switch bonds if one person shows more affection than the previous one

Their purpose/use on the server:

-Act as a new Safe-Class SCP to play as

-Act as a way to defend against 173

-More RP, Yay.

-Act as a replacement for the Useless SCP That is 087

Models for the SCP Can be found here:
The Models
SCP131Models.thumb.png.9bc0e07c94f253fcfc354b9c66487128.png

So yeah, that's my suggestion to remove and replace SCP 087 With the SCP-131 Duo. to introduce a new safe class SCP To go alongside SCP-500 And 999 and 2295.

Let me know what you think below, Much love. ❤️

Animated GIF

Hmm yes, 2 more dumbasses playing as these 2 running around site going in d block and refusing to leave. I can already feel the loss of brain cells.

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

24 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

Hmm yes, 2 more dumbasses playing as these 2 running around site going in d block and refusing to leave. I can already feel the loss of brain cells.

That's why i put in the rule ''Dont enter areas you're not allowed in, like CDC''. if they do, they get warned, simple as that.

Animated GIF

5 minutes ago, Krueger said:

That's why i put in the rule ''Dont enter areas you're not allowed in, like CDC''. if they do, they get warned, simple as that.

Hmm, it appears that I'm blind. Anyways, while I like the idea of something that will stop 173 , it sounds too OP for 173 sadly.
Why is it OP?
Well, let me tell you a little secret;
When 173 teleports, run up to him and immediately start containment cuff.

seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

1 hour ago, Joe Conner said:

Hmm, it appears that I'm blind. Anyways, while I like the idea of something that will stop 173 , it sounds too OP for 173 sadly.
Why is it OP?
Well, let me tell you a little secret;
When 173 teleports, run up to him and immediately start containment cuff.

Though i do agree it'll be harsh on 173 players, it'll provide them with a challenge. And with some actual ''SCP On SCP'' action. something that is rarely ever done.

Animated GIF

6 minutes ago, Krueger said:

something that is rarely ever done.

Cause no one ever asks for it to be done

seal GIF 

I mean, it's a given it would require map edit 

seal GIF 

-1 I don't think it would be necessary to have more Safe-Class roaming SCPs on the server. It would just cause environmental minging and annoyance to other players. If you're talking about removing the containment area of SCP-087 with SCP-131 w/ its own containment chamber I kinda see that it would be helpful. But we already have SCP-999, and a teddy bear SCP that is still annoying to run into during a tactical or a worst case scenario going on. 

Edited by Agent S. Ulgrin
Add -1

New Character: Jack Kullman 

Tactical Response Officer & Security Agent

Agent S. Ulgrin (Foundational Security Agent)