its me james and this is my unban request

Server you got banned from: scp

Your name in-game: james big

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196645105

Admins' name that banned you: lorex

Admin's steamID: dont know

Why did you get banned?: rdm x3

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: its been a year ive matured and i feel i deserve a second chance yes i shouldnt have rdmed and i do regret it but i have matured and feel like im ready for a seccond chance and those who say i cant have matured anything is possible and i feel as a second chance is fair it would make me happy for an unban and i wouldenjoy too pley the server again 

Anything else?: i like gmod and i like roleplay and i have matured and would like too have a second chance where i went wrong

HOLY SHIT JAMES BIG RETURNS!!!!!

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
59 minutes ago, Bread said:

Underage child that shouldn't be unbanned, mainly because everyone would make fun of him simply because of his age and he wouldn't realise what was actually happening.

Play on a more friendly community instead of this one!

+1 to what Hanz said.

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg