Seto Zen masamune

Mr Seto's/Seto Zen SD Application

In-Game Name: (SA) Mr Seto, The SA part is only added when i playing SA just to explain why i may not have it at times when i play other jobs (Edit as i wasn't told before MR wasn't a vaild name so i changed it to just Seto Zen from now on)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:426886824

In-Game Time [Proof Required]:image.png.c86649c70978cd23ac29fb233c5705af.png

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: Been an SA quite a bit if that counts and was a MC&D salesman about a year and half ago give or take.

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I have a quite well understanding of the job and have worked well with a number of SDs. If i do get access to SD i want to make sure that all head of departments and SAs have clear orders and understanding what they need to be doing at any given time if able. While i can't promise i be able to be super active as i do play a number of other games i want to aim for at least once a week being on the server for a good part of the day. 

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The SD is the highest ranking foundation on site except for The O5 Council. A SD role on site is to provide leadership and make a number of choices to ensure the Site and Foundation operate as the 05 intended it to do. To do this he needs to work with fellow Foundation Admin staff and Heads of Departments to achieve this. 

What is the O5 Council?: The O5 council made up of 13 members are the invisible hands that controls and know everything in The Foundation. They are only knew by a few people and they appear to most as simple observers, who have no idea the power they hold in their hands. They are even given their own MTF taskforce to keep them protected and safe down to how important they are to the whole foundation. 

Edited by Seto Zen masamune
Didn't know using MR wasn't allowed until today
6 hours ago, Saygılı adam said:

thats so high for me idk i cant +1 or -1 it just seems okay

(than why bother typing that)

alright
the thing is, i feel like i didnt saw you before.
i mean the app seems kinda on the border, kind of feels like underdetailed?
the O5 part does have some problems withit but mostly right

im gonna stay neutral for now and gonna tell you to get more known in the community

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

Neutral / +1
(Changed my mind)

I only know you as a Site Adviser walking around reporting stuff from now to then. In my opinion playing SA doesnt really prove that one is going to be a good Site Director, the only thing SA teaches you is to learn from other Site Directors so I'll stay Neutral about it. You really haven't given me much reasoning why you'd be a good Site Director apart from doing stuff you will be required to do and that section is very underdetailed.

Edit: I've seen you in-game I'll stick with the side of SA not proving you as a leadership role, tho I have to say you are a fair  person in game and I believe a chance could be possible for you. Yet the +1 is not my direct answer and only a leaning. Tho I wish you lots of luck to becoming a Director.

On 7/15/2021 at 4:22 PM, Seto Zen masamune said:

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: Been an SA quite a bit if that counts

SA shouldn't count, it isn't really a leadership role.

The rest of your application seems fine, yet seems a little under detailed. And I'd recommend you that you'd look over your application you seem to have a few grammar mistakes.

Edited by Exiled

🔱Josh Nixon🔱
Director Nixon<

6 minutes ago, Exiled said:

Neutral

I only know you as a Site Adviser walking around reporting stuff from now to then. In my opinion playing SA doesnt really prove that one is going to be a good Site Director, the only thing SA teaches you is to learn from other Site Directors so I'll stay Neutral about it. You really haven't given me much reasoning why you'd be a good Site Director apart from doing stuff you will be required to do and that section is very underdetailed.

SA shouldn't count, it isn't really a leadership role.

The rest of your application seems fine, yet seems a little under detailed. And I'd recommend you that you'd look over your application you seem to have a few grammar mistakes.

Thank you for that feedback, first i never been good at writing is why i don't like applying for stuff this way if i honest. Second i only really apply after a number of people over the last few days said i should apply. But again if i don't get it, i not going to cry about it as i fully understand as along as it clearly stated the reasons.

13 hours ago, John Stance said:

(than why bother typing that)

alright
the thing is, i feel like i didnt saw you before.
i mean the app seems kinda on the border, kind of feels like underdetailed?
the O5 part does have some problems withit but mostly right

im gonna stay neutral for now and gonna tell you to get more known in the community

i just i cant vote neutral

+1

- This man can roleplay with the worst of us and best of us no matter the indivual he can make a roleplaying situation out of it

- I respect this man

- mature enough to take the responsibility of being the Site director and more.

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

+1

In all honesty, I believe Seto is mature and experienced enough to fill the role of SD

- He seems genuine with his application and his abilities in-game

- I believe he plays SA most of the time as he enjoys working alongside SDs or other side admin and without a doubt is mostly studying what they do to later incorporate this knowledge 

- I personally have never seen Seto be a minge or mess around on the server due to his maturity and professionalism whilst on the server

- He is a polite person to be with

I personally believe he should be given a chance to be a SD as he dedicates a lot of time and effort into playing SA and making sure he plays the role of whatever he is playing to the best of his abilities

Edited by Jeremy Sanders

♥️

+1

I have seen you as a Site Adviser and you play it well. You do your job, you do what a site adviser is actually suppose to do, you dont metagame, you know the rules, and are overall a great guy!

Good Luck!

Head of External Affairs - Ewan Miles

Unusual Incidents Unit - Special Agent Prophet

Ex:

Adytum's Gate Sarkic Cultist - Volutaar Ewan Miles

+1

Nice Guy

Relatable

Does Good SA RP (does his job)

Is better at SD than some SD as SA

RP is good

Nothing else to say, this guy 100% deserves SD

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Your application for site director has been ACCEPTED

Only reason this is being accepted is the overwhelming support. The app it self is lacking, lack of visible experiecne and low playtime. If this turns out to be a bad decision this is going to be the last time I cave in to community support.

O5-5 "The Survivor"

(Contact me Fixer#5863)

Edited by Fixer