LiPOTO

Hermann Hubert/LiPOTO SCP-RP unban request

Server you got banned from:  SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Hubert Hermann

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57101950

Admins' name that banned you: I don't know

Admin's steamID: 

Why did you get banned?: I was entering D-Block too often despite warnings.

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I'm sorry for continuing to enter D block despite warnings, I very much enjoyed the server and it was a dumb thing to keep doing, my goal was to heal D-class personnel and entertain them a bit, if I get unbanned I won't do it again.

Anything else?: I was banned about a month ago. I made a lot of friends on the server and I'd like to play with them again if possible. If I can't be unbanned now, at least I'd like to know when to appeal again. Thank you.

you were banned by me for MassFailRP, NH2RP.
now the reason i banned you was you got 6 failRP warns in one week.
you kept going into D block to do extremely mingy stuff, such as like building a fucking church in d block for no reason at all.
i told you multiple times to not do those kinds of things, yet you didnt listened.
i dont think you will change if you get unbanned, so please stay banned

Edited by John Stance

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

Alright, but am I banned forever for building a church in one cell in D-block? Or can I appeal in the future?

I didn't hurt anyone, I never killed anyone or insulted anyone. I told you the reason why I did those things, it was to make something interesting for D class and it was RP. I would understand this decision if I went in there and started spamming random props everywhere but all I did was decorate a cell a few times. I also apologized and said I wouldn't do them anymore. Is it really such an effort for you to ban someone again if they breach the rules? 

Edited by LiPOTO
1 hour ago, LiPOTO said:

Alright, but am I banned forever for building a church in one cell in D-block? Or can I appeal in the future?

I didn't hurt anyone, I never killed anyone or insulted anyone. I told you the reason why I did those things, it was to make something interesting for D class and it was RP. I would understand this decision if I went in there and started spamming random props everywhere but all I did was decorate a cell a few times. I also apologized and said I wouldn't do them anymore. Is it really such an effort for you to ban someone again if they breach the rules? 

im not the one who will decide if youre gonna get unbanned or not, im just telling my experience with you. if you get denied you can reapply for another unban request in the future.

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

Its not like you were banned for the specific thing John Stance said, as he said its because of the amount of FailRP Warns you had.

Which means you are either incapable of understanding the Rules or simply didn't care to read/follow them.

In both cases you would do more harm by staying, so thats why Mass Rulebreaking is allways a permanet Ban.

And from looking at the exact warnings you have, you were doing things which were directly interrupting RP, for example helping D class as foundation Jobs, aka directly sabotaging other Players .......... and you wonder why you were banned permamently?

On 7/16/2021 at 7:33 PM, Maurice D Biggs said:

Its not like you were banned for the specific thing John Stance said, as he said its because of the amount of FailRP Warns you had.

Which means you are either incapable of understanding the Rules or simply didn't care to read/follow them.

In both cases you would do more harm by staying, so thats why Mass Rulebreaking is allways a permanet Ban.

And from looking at the exact warnings you have, you were doing things which were directly interrupting RP, for example helping D class as foundation Jobs, aka directly sabotaging other Players .......... and you wonder why you were banned permamently?

Directly sabotaging other players by going into D block and healing players as a medical staff? Why are you even chiming in, are you trying to play admin?
If I was going around insulting and RDMing, sure, I wouldn't want a player like that on my server either, but a perma ban for this? A bit over the top, no? I understand that in your head you think "Oh, this guy has a lot of warns, it's a clean cut case" using the number of warns to make me out as some kind of massive minge. I had a lot of warns, sure, but look at what you are giving warns for - trivial stuff, stuff that has no effect on anybody. How does decorating a single cell in D block pose a threat to anyone?
Anyway, I don't expect anything to come out of this, I've learned a long time ago that there is very little room for fun here, and if you are in danger of having it, you will be swiftly warned and banned. But if you like to roleplay as a brainless guard or you pay for VIP, you are rewarded.
Me taking the time to write this out should make it obvious that I think highly of the server itself, the idea of it is nice and the effort that went into development for it is clearly massive, but the ruleset and admin team make it so that in order not to have any problems with them you basically have to roleplay as a robot (I understand that this is supposed to represent the cold atmosphere of the SCP Foundation, but normal people with jobs play games to wind down, not work more without even getting paid for it). To be fair, the SCP RP admin team seems far better than the WW2 RP one, but the result is the same. Good luck with your server, in many aspects it is truly great but I hope that some day the grips of full-time roleplayers will loosen and people will actually be allowed to enjoy themselves without getting warned for every little thing and those pointless warns being used against them.

Yet all this will probably just fall on deaf ears, because what's having fun compared to the profit you guys are making off selling all these Platinum VIPs to bored kids and unemployed adults who come to the server to experience some level of power for which in real life they'd actually have to work their ass off for. Have a good weekend.

10 hours ago, LiPOTO said:

Directly sabotaging other players by going into D block and healing players as a medical staff? Why are you even chiming in, are you trying to play admin?

I can't really blame you for not knowing, but I am actually part of the Staff Team, even if I have no Tag on Forum. Staff Spreadsheet - Security Staff

Since you seem to be happily claiming that all of it was "trivial" stuff, I will happily go over each warn with you ....... and explain the consequences these things actually have on the server, and why they are not trivial.

"FailRP - Body blocking as a researcher | NLR - Keeps going back to CDC to harass the same D Class"
I do not think I need to comment on this as this litterally states you were harrasing other Players.

"FailRP | Going to surface as medical staff, has done so as an SR before."
So 2 Issues here A: This warn states that you have done this before ( and I am assuming been verbally warned for it), so you have directly ignored what staff told you. B: If you would have ran into the Arms of CI ( which is not that unlikely) you would have easily became a Hostage, which would be a huge issue for Foundation as they would probably try to save you / pay for you ....................... which would probably include quiet a few players just needing to deal with that ..... just because you couldnt do your Job in RP.

"FailRP | Trying to release Class D's as a Researcher "
Do I even need to explain how trying to release D class is problematic?
Espcially since D class can get Guns outside D Block and then kill Foundation Staff ....... just cus you left them out cus you were bored?

"FailRP | Going into D block as a researcher to make a church in there"
This is the only warning I would actually say is maybe kinda harsh, but considering your record of FailRP Warns before I can understand why you were given it.

"[Permament Ban] Mass FailRP-NH2RP | 5 failRP warns in a week. Constantly going into D block to help D classes after being told not to multiple times."
And again Releasing D class ................ what do I even have to say?

Even if you think we are to strict ....... at the point where Staff told you to stop you should have stopped, its not like we forced you to stay.

Also there is a diffrence between having 6 warns ....... and getting 6 warns in this short amount of time.

You litterally gotten a warn on the 14th,17th,18th,19th,20th June ....... and the gap there seems to match up with the weekend, so I assume you just didn't play on the weekends?, if that is the case you litterally gotten a warn every single day ....... and if you didn't see a ban coming in that case then idk what you expected.

Edited by Maurice D Biggs