Basicly the purpose of this job is you rob people make drugs and sell them even getting info about the foundation and sell it and even raiding the foundation if one of the members got killed or kidnapped by them, (surface job), the ranks will Mafia Leader/Elchapo, Mafia Co Leader or the Echa, Mafia members or the Echin

Since people want the name of the Mafia leader rank to be Nell Chapo as a meme I have no problem lol

Consider if this gets accepted ill be the leader

Edited by SoulsRuined

+1

This job is a masterpiece. It is the SoulsRuined's magmum opis. You can see the writers attention to detail... people think its cringy but it isn't, it's something deep it's a very inspiring suggestion and thats the reason why i stand up from my bed everyday.  It is on par with the mona lisa and other masterpieces. This suggestion is what motivates me to get out of bed and do something. Easily the best app i've ever read in my entire life.

Edited by Edward Drake

Nell chapo
Nell capone

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic