Rain Flare

Chad Brad's Application for SD

In-Game Name: Chad Brad

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41884764

In-Game Time [Proof Required]: 5d 2hrs

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions: I've played about 18-24 hours in different Foundation Administration roles (DOEAA/SA/HoS(Although I don't know if all of these Qualify as High ranking I do believe them to be quite important to keep the site running in order))

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?: I understand how most of  the things inside of the site works, I am aware of laws and consequences quite well (I have learned a lot about dealing with laws by being a DOEAA/SA/HoS/NU-7).
If i do get access to Whitelisted as a Site Director I will make sure that all different head of departments and Site Advisors have clear orders and understanding of their role to play inside of the Site.
I am also typically quite the leader role inside and outside of video games, I believe I have the understanding and the know-how of running big operations.

As a Site Director I would make try my best to make sure that within the Site everything is running up to standards. Small things I would do are: Check in with the Head of the different departments, get statuses on any breaches or hostiles, ensure everyone is doing the thing they are supposed to, etc. I am active on the server (Daily rn) so I could be Site Director anytime if the slot is available.

What role does the Site Director have on the site? The Site Director, The big man, the highest ranking known personnel of the foundation, his role is quite big. A Site Director's role on duty is to provide leadership to others, be the helping hand for both the big and the little guys, I believe his role is to be a just but kind man. He controls everyone (Except for the O5 Council.) and has to do so with the help of his Site Advisors and Heads of the different departments, as it would be a hard one man job.

What is the O5 Council?:The O5 are very valuable members of the foundation, due to this they are generally not known by most personnel. The O5 council made up of 13 members are the invisible hands that controls and know everything in The Foundation. They are the hands-on observers of the Foundation, the biggest of the big. They control everything that goes on and will not second guess their position in the Foundation.

Edited by Rain Flare
updated time of playing for 4d to 5d

I met you literally not even a day ago and I know that you are fit for this role. You are good at taking immediate action when needed and you also know exactly what you are doing. This is not me being bias, this is me telling the honest truth as I do think you deserve this position as SD.

+1

not fit saw him minge tonight wouldnt be suited for a high ranking position 
I just dont trust him as drake said wouldnt trust him with any Whitelisted position at all
1- 

dont reply ffs
also 1 post and its a 1+ `?`?`?

Edited by The council of Josh
On 8/14/2021 at 3:16 AM, The council of Josh said:

not fit saw him minge tonight wouldnt be suited for a high ranking position 
I just dont trust him as drake said wouldnt trust him with any Whitelisted position at all
1- 

dont reply ffs
also 1 post and its a 1+ `?`?`?

Thank you for your feedback, I'll work on improving myself and not minge as much anymore, even at downtime.

Edited by Rain Flare
On 8/14/2021 at 1:46 AM, Drake Watcher said:

No, just no.
Braindead, wouldn't trust him with any WL position at all.

(Plus others)

Neutral.

I know that having fun ingame can be complicated, however, I know you are a decent guy, alright at commanding, on the MTF level -from my own experiences- I've seen you on SA a few times, very active and ready to help, I think all things considered if you do get the WL, I would be extremely careful. I know everyone is here to have a fun time, but "Minge" behaviour doesn't look good on the WL, and SDs are held to a higher degree of standards. A secret from me, SD isn't the most flashy of jobs, you make decisions and that's really it. If you get bored while on combative jobs, I am worried what you'd do as Site Director. I know everyone needs a second chance but is becoming SD the right choice? 

On 8/16/2021 at 11:46 PM, Dr Wolfgang Fritz said:

If watcher is saying this -1

I honestly think this should be overlooked, It just adds nothing to the conversation.

Edited by Sam Kelly

-Nearly all my encounters with you have been mingy or Just blatantly unfun

- What Watcher said. 

Also Kelly what the fuck are you even saying? I'd much rather trust Watcher than you. HE IS A STAFF MEMBER.

do not violate scp rp rule 1.19.1

32 minutes ago, Loather Breaker said:

Also Kelly what the fuck are you even saying? I'd much rather trust Watcher than you. HE IS A STAFF MEMBER.

That isn't the point I was making, but, it doesn't matter either way. It adds nothing to the conversation and just is a -1 because of someone else. I respect Watcher like everyone else and he  isn't the point , but to downvote because of someone else's review without adding anything seems pointless.

(edit: Most likely won't respond after this, as It doesn't affect me either way) 

Edited by Sam Kelly
9 hours ago, Loather Breaker said:

I'd much rather trust Watcher than you. HE IS A STAFF MEMBER.

Well to bad you're on werwolf gaming where the staff try to rape the entire community by deleting shit in the discord or forum or just slay everyone on the server if they have a bad day. So your argument doesn't really say anything in this community my man.

10 hours ago, Loather Breaker said:

-Nearly all my encounters with you have been mingy or Just blatantly unfun

- What Watcher said. 

I do not believe I've even talked to you once?? So whatever you think of me is most likely based off of other people 🙂

Heyo!
I'll be staying at a -1 leaning towards a neutral for numerous reasons which I'll state just quickly:
- Playtime isn't that high but it's not that bad, (Could be a me thing) although I recommend that you stick around for a bit more to find your grounding and see what fits as well as gain more playtime
- Answers are mediocre, some stuff feel off and demonstrating your capabilities and knowledge would have been really appreciated
- Kelly's response is well put-together, SD is one of those jobs that can get tiring and I trust his judgement regarding you although that does not void the opinions of other people as they usually have their reasons for reserving their opinions, whether be it valid or not.

10 hours ago, Loather Breaker said:

-snip-

I advise you to go over Kelly's post again, at no point did he say you should trust him over Watcher, being overly aggressive due to a lad expressing his opinion on an application to put it bluntly is kinda childish.

Your application for site director has been DENIED

Lack of experience and absolute lack of support. App is pretty messy as well.

You may reapply in a week

O5-5 "The Survivor"

P.S. People learn to think for yourselves. Absolute sheep.