Dr.Fillmore

Dolphinboy's 05 Request.

Your in-Game Name: Dr Marek Barbee.

Your SteamID: 76561199070938593

Your Age: 13.

Your In-Game Playtime: 356 Hours.

Your Warns: None that I know of.

Rate Your RP Skills: 7.5

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?: 05-3 / "The kid" Or "The All-seeing Eye."

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?: Yes I have read and understood them.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I can bring Honest opinions good roleplay and assertive personality along with Control.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?: The 05 council is responsible for the entire foundation, They pass laws along with the Admissitration assembly.

What is the O5 Council?: The 05 council is the Highest Rank in the foundation There is the 05 council consist of the 05 head the administrator

currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?:No i am currently not a Head department of any dep

What Department would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...): I want to join in on the scientifical department of the foundation I fell that i would do best in the scientific department.

2 hours ago, Dr.Fillmore said:

05-3

Hello, just a heads up that the O5-3 position is already taken...

I can bring Honest opinions good roleplay and assertive personality along with Control.

^ I think it is self explanatory. 

What is the O5 Council?: The 05 council is the Highest Rank in the foundation There is the 05 council consist of the 05 head the administrator

It is scary that you are applying for a position that you clearly don't know too much information about. The question requires more than a sentence and yet, you have managed to answer the questions so briefly. 

Look, Your answers are too brief to be considered a real submission -in my own opinion- you are applying for a position that is already taken, trying to get into a group of only 12 people who are the most powerful people in the foundation.

currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?:No i am currently not a Head department of any dep

I would recommend getting some experience with WL roles, depending you want to look into watching research, I'd recommend getting the HR WL, and play administration jobs. You will have to start at trying to get SA, learn the ropes, and attempt to get Site Director. At that point, once you have shown that you are able to command the site, get known. I wouldn't normally downvote, however this is one of the rare examples of when it really is beyond salvageable. You lack the experience, and as shown above, are unknown to the community. I would check other people's Applications, not just O5, because I can't stress this enough, you need experience on other WLs.  This Application seems to be a bad joke. 

Edited by Sam Kelly

On 8/18/2021 at 4:50 PM, Dr.Fillmore said:

Your Age: 13.

Too young and feel like will make unprofessional choices

Your In-Game Playtime: 356 Hours.

In-game playtime on the server, not total gmod hours

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I can bring Honest opinions good roleplay and assertive personality along with Control.

Too short tbh

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?: The 05 council is responsible for the entire foundation, They pass laws along with the Admissitration assembly.

Can we like instant-deny anyone who is foolish enough to say '05'. Too short answer also, "They pass laws and are boss".

Ok...

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

On 8/18/2021 at 2:50 PM, Dr.Fillmore said:

"The kid"

The kid isnt even allowed.

To short of a application to even get Approved.

Ure age .

Bruhhhhhhh

-1 Sorry but who are you?

Edited by Foxie gamer

DENIED

5BcH6li.gif
Present SCP Ranks:
SCP Developer

SCP Ranks Past
SCP Manager
SCP Head Admin
SCP-Head Moderator