image.png.4fbc44afb7ba9f177c6d128132ab15ef.png

Past Experience in leadership/high ranking positions:
- SAC in UIU
- E-11 CMDR
- Nu-7 NCO
- MCND Salesman
- HoEA

Why do you feel you'll be a good Site Director?:
Well, I've managed to get into and remain in the leadership positions that I have obtained so I feel like I'd also do well as a SD. I've also experienced almost every job that the Foundation has to offer and am therefore aware of their duties and responsibilities and what I must do to make sure their duties are performed. I've been in many other leadership positions so I know what to expect and do. 

What role does the Site Director have on the site?
The Site Director handles all that occurs within the site that he is assigned to. Making sure every single department does their job right and deals with issues that arise either within or between the departments. He reports directly to the O5 Council and only the council may overrule the decisions he makes. The SD has his SA that he can assign to deal with minor tasks occurring inside the site and the HoEA to deal with external ones. 

What is the O5 Council?:
The O5 Council consists 13, (12 on the server as O5-13 doesn't exist) they have the highest clearance available and have access to all the information present within the Foundation database. Some O5's are anomalous, each one has a different story and different secrets that they alone have that other O5's don't know about. They run different departments such as military, research, ethics, etc. 

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

BUMP 

seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

Just now, Cal Reece said:

+1 , How you don't have this already is beyond me

Cuz I recently discovered that the "1 passive, 1 combat wl" rule was removed. 😜

seal GIF 

+1

I will be giving this one simply a +1, reason for it being Joe Conner is a well-known player and a great Roleplayer, I believe you deserve this role not only because you showed maturity throughout times, I'd say this fits well. Small text- but explained very well.

I wish you good luck with your app. 

Love, Kaneki. 

hello

BUMP

seal GIF 

BUMP x2

seal GIF 

BUMP x3

seal GIF 

Pros

-Seen on server often

-Living Legend

-Good playtime

-Good application

-Has a good understanding of the rules

Cons

-None!

+1 From me!

-Anubis Pfiefer

Current Ranks

Dark Council | ICRP Event Planner

Past Ranks

Jedi Padawan | 41st CPL | MC&D Salesman | UIU Agent | HoMD | Nu-7 PFC | SCT EXO | SCP-096 WL