i think it was Oswald, not sure.
Admin's steamID:
Sorry i don't have this
Why did you get banned?:
Being a nuisance
Evidence(Un-necessary):

image.thumb.png.ec646998ce1dbee40a7bf55aa15a6b4f.png

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

My apologies for acting the way i did before, I was a fool, however the first 4 times i was reported were geniune mistakes on my part.

Although i'm level 40, I am still new to the game you see and failed to read up on the rules, however i now know the rules and wish to join again if possible please.

I really enjoy playing on your server and really like the community, so it would be much appreciated if you would.

Ah okay no worries, thanks.

So can i join again please?

Perma ban is way to harsh, i was sick of getting reported on 7 times by absolute fairies who take offence to anything, that's why i left.

- Doubt you'll actually rp seeing as you've been reported by literally 7 different people for NH2RP
- "Nah you're boring me anyway, catch ya in a bit"

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

It's best to find out the facts first before running your mouth, 1 guy reported me 4 times and 2 others reported the rest.

Yes it was boring having to be told off for fuck all 7 times, whoever reported me needs to learn to get a life, especially the guy who reported 4 times.

Edited by skarin
26 minutes ago, skarin said:

1 guy reported me 4 times and 2 others reported the rest.

So even then you were reported 7 times by three different people in the space of an hour? 🤔

Proud owner of the famous Gromit Mug.

2097774288_gromitmug.jpg.3238146ead01b08ab1a1552a97baf3dc.jpg

40 minutes ago, skarin said:

whoever reported me needs to learn to get a life, especially the guy who reported 4 times.

That's how much of a nuisance you were being lmao, dude was so done with you he reported you 4 times

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic