Steam Name:

[B-G] Bones

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞

STEAM_0:0:457716612

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

UK, England (GMT)

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes, I can talk and type in English fluently.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

N/A

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:

IC: SHT Major Bones, OOC: Platinum VIP/ User – which ever one, considering it’s a new server.

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes, my microphone works (has a small echo), and I typically speak, but can type if necessary.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since?

N/A

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:

I am currently not as active as I was before I resigned from CWRP, however when the server is up and running, I’ll be active on all three.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

N/A

State the role of staff on the server:

The aim of staff, in my opinion, is to police and uphold the server's rules & regulations, to make it more fun for those who come to RP, and to ensure that everything runs smoothly. They have responsibilities to protect the server's integrity, such as punishing people who are believed to be causing an unsatisfactory experience on the server and dealing with OOC problems that have arisen.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

If similar to CWRP rules, then yes, I have a good understanding of the Rules & Regulations.

List of all previous server staff experience:

Senior-Moderator on CWRP

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?

Yes, I understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

To begin with, I would teleport to the person who has reported this or has observed other players being killed. If the information is accessible, I would inquire if they knew the suspected player's IC name or appearance in order to narrow down my search and determine whether the report is accurate. I'd be able to verify this by looking through the damage logs and if the logs show that the player HAS been killing other players, I would take the necessary action, depending on whether it's ARDM/RDM/AMRDM/MRDM, and issue the appropriate punishment, Warn/Kick/Ban.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I'd claim the case and teleport over to the cadet, informing them that a trainer would be with them shortly. To keep things within RP, I'd first ask a Fleet Member or the highest-ranking hierarchy member at the time to order an NCO+ to the cadet training area. If no such members were available or if this did not occur quickly enough, I would bring a random NCO+ to the cadet area and continue the process until an NCO+ was available to conduct the training. However, if no one was available or was preoccupied with OOC issues, I would train the cadet myself if I were of rank.

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Despite the fact that they may have shot someone (presumably once) this would be considered an IC incident, and the Shock Trooper Regiment would be in charge of the ramifications. If it was a technical issue that was OOC, I would suggest to the SHT member that they receive a less harsh punishment or a verbal warning (since mistakes can happen) while explaining that Shift + E + R will allow them to safety their weapon.

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

This scenario does not require the intervention of a Staff member; nonetheless, as a higher rank than 2nd LT, I would remind the ST of one of the in-game rules, which should have been covered in their cadet training, is to salute those who are 2nd LT (Commissioned Officer) or higher. There would be no need for punishment or action, and they would be free to resume their duties.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

Whether the type of FailRP is clearly specified or not, the Rules and Regulations state that FailRP situations are not restricted to the ones listed, and that any loopholes will not be permitted and would result in harsher consequences. I'd explain to the FailRP offender, that if something seems like it would be FailRP, in most instances, it most likely is. If they have misinterpreted the rules, I’d explain that they should use their initiative and I would issue them a verbal warning, but if they have already been verbally warned by another staff member, they would receive the warn for FailRP.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

After bringing them to a sit, I'd explain why the appropriate punishment was given, as well as why action had been taken as a result of their rule breaking. If they refused to accept this information and continued to argue their case, I would explain that if they did not comply, they would face additional consequences, such as a warning for Failure to Comply in a Staff Sit. If they chose to use offensive language to disrespect myself, other Staff members, or players they would be warned for DTS/DTP. However, if they felt the consequences were harsh or unfair, I would direct them to the section of the forums that has the Warn/Ban appeal, where they may express their concerns and request that an SMT member look into the case. On another note, if they believed I had abused my power and was biased against them, I would direct them to the Staff Abuse report section of the forums, where an SMT member could investigate whether my actions were justified or not.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe I am a more deserving candidate than others because I have previous staffing experience, which has demonstrated that I am capable of acting maturely and taking things seriously, when necessary, as well as explaining what players have done incorrectly in depth, so that they can better understand and improve their actions in the future. In addition to past staffing, I have experience with ULX, which has been used in staff circumstances. It would be advantageous to have someone who is already familiar with the commands when the server is up and running, ensuring a seamless start up. This includes myself knowing how to deal with specific situations objectively and ensure that players have the best possible server experience, maximizing their enjoyment.

I’ve been able to demonstrate that I am able to work efficiently in a team whether this has been through in character roles or through staffing, by being been able to contribute suggestions for improvements and to enable the succession of tasks being completed.

Even through my time on CWRP, I’ve managed to build good relations with the members of the community and I've been seen as dependable and helpful member in the positions and responsibilities that I've taken on. I am a patient person and will never disregard someone’s concerns and will always try to find a solution that is best for the server and also the players. I generally enjoy helping people and offer a helping hand to those that are in need of assistance. As well as this I’ve also been able to learn from previous mistakes since joining CWRP, so I can appreciate and relate to any issues other players may be experiencing.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'm hoping to hear from you as well.

Best of luck to the rest of the applicants!

+1 has been senior mod in CWRP trusted 

Gifpro_out_905bcc322c9d9b8bcc95e3dfb7879eff.gif.28aa349e3fba0d473a75582f0ef15c0d.gif

ezgif-7-d1b098d695.gif.107d772c54d62581a7eab4ff668ca640.gif

gino-ginnelly(1).gif.f6ee9936de2bf71450edc49de02f3ff6.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

DS Commando F91

CWRP Deputy Event Manager

Honour Guard

Past Ranks

CT 2459

CE PFT Medic Colonel

Battalion Colonel

GM LT Colonel

5x Regimental Medic

Jedi Ace

CWRP Senior Event Planner x2

Jedi Watcher

501st Colonel

Jedi Shadow

Jedi Beast Tamer

Jedi Warlock

Jedi Paladin

Jedi Lorekeeper

Jedi Phantom

CWRP Jedi Event Planner

501st Gamma ARC Colonel

Obi wan Kenobi

Plo Koon

Mace Windu

Grandmaster Yoda

+1

Very Competent
Cool Headed and Nice Person
Past High Ranks

Current Ranks
-= Jedi Umbra - Spearman =-

Past Ranks
-= Event Planner - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Jedi Force Master104th Executive Officer -  74th T SMO =- 
-=  
Senior Medic - 501st Captain DU 2nd LT - CT DCPL =- 

Animated GIF