Unban request

Server you got banned from: Scp roleplay server

Your name in-game:Dr.Kleiner

Your SteamID:76561199121269724

Admins' name that banned you: I dont know

Admin's steamID: i dont know

Why did you get banned?:Mass Kos

Evidence(Un-necessary):

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I think i deserve to be unbanned as a permanent ban is very extreme as im new to gmod so i dont know what i am doing. I am truly sorry for the actions i have done and i promise you guys you will never see me kos again. I did not know the rules of the server as i do not know how to check rules on gmod as I've only got like 6 hours in the game. So for the person reading this i am very sorry from the top of my heart.  

Anything else?: I would also like to add is i did not kos dclass who were active these dclass were afk for about 20 minutes and i know this doesnt change anything but i would never break a rule anytime i only happened to kos as i did not know the rules. 

You can't get out of a ban by just saying "Oh I'm new I don't know the rules"

You should have read the rules to begin with. If you didn't, that's your fault. It had also said in the starter area (D block) to check rules and such

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

20 hours ago, Dr. Kleiner said:

these dclass were afk for about 20 minutes

D class that are afk for 20 minutes aren't in d class job, they're automatically sent to afk which makes them disappear

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

On 9/14/2021 at 3:02 PM, Dr. Kleiner said:

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I think i deserve to be unbanned as a permanent ban is very extreme as im new to gmod so i dont know what i am doing

You broke the rules, you got punished. 

"Being new to GMOD" Shouldn't be an excuse in this case.

Just like other servers, This one has rules.

You should have looked into them, have a read. before you procceeded to Mass RDM Everyone. And either way, did you really not have a moment to think, "Hmm, Probably fucking shoot everyone for absolutely no reason isn't allowed."

valdis romeo