Possible Technical Error Ban Evasion

Your In-game name: CT #### Depressed

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:143985445

Reason of the ban: Ban Evading

Date you were banned on: 23 / August

Duration of ban: Permanent

Admin who banned you (In-game name / Steam name/ Steam ID): Console

Explain the situation of your ban from your point of view in detail:

I was banned from my main account for 3 days (RDM). After waiting my ban to expire I wanted to re-join from a new fresh alt account. Before joining from my alt account I rejoined from my main to see if I was unbanned and which I were, I fully joined from my main account. After-words I left and tried to join from my main account but as soon as I clicked connect I got auto banned for ban-evading. 

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: The ban was a technical error, I was not at fault.

Evidence: 

I've contacted various admins trough discord and to ask them if they could find the ban time for the alt account, therefore I could cross reference the Main Account's ban expire time with the Alt Account's Banned time to show that there is 1-2 hours difference between them. Unfortunalitly none of the admins I contacted found the Alt Account's ban time, some even said that the account didnt show up in the ban list. Here are some screenshots. (I'll add more screenshots of different admins later since they are offline I cant access our past DM's)

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

neutral

Just use 1 account an alt is not needed.

Admins will figure it out but i think next time you should contact like tan super admin or staff manager but you contacted the staff manager he is a busy man

Current Rank's:
Resident of the Retirement home
Past Rank's:
CE Marshal Commander
CWRP Executive Administrator

Denied

You're server reputation doesn't back you up on this one, for the risk it would be to unban doesn't seem worth it.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET