Henry

Henry's MCND Salesman App

OOC

Common Roleplay Name: Henry Johnstone

Steam Name: Torch

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61022909

Your Current Playtime(3 days minimum): 3w, 3d (As of 10/12/2021)

Your Current Warns: 1 

unknown.png

IC

Why do you want to join MC&D?:

Recently I've been extremely burnt out on constantly playing foundation jobs, I'm sick of it, I've been looking to try out new jobs recently, and MC&D has probably have been my favorite so far, From what I've seen the past few days, not that many people play the job, I'm tired of constant combat, and I want to try more PassiveRP-Oriented gameplay, and generally making cash. (Obviously) In this case I feel like MC&D Would be the best pick, Since It's the job I've been enjoying most recently.

What do you know about MC&D?(50 words minimum):

MC&D Is a club that has started in London, Formed of the most elite of people, Who can carry out just about anything, They provide the rich new experiences, by allowing them to interacting with anomalous objects, and other unique and rare items of all sorts. They hold great power over the world's economy, they are able to make whole countries go bankrupt. they hold an amazing amount of power, that will allow them to destroy the world one day if they really needed to.

Why is MC&D different to any other GOI?:

MC&D Is Different since they prefer keeping a low profile, Unlike other GOIs they will not raid or kill unless they either need to do so or have been paid. With their main objective being to keep making loads of cash and keep customers satisfied, They will try to not get themselves into too much shit. MC&D Sells to other GOIs, Like The Chaos Insurgency, their most valuable customers. They pretty much will not get involved into any sort of conflicts unless there is money on the line, or they actually need to. 

Someone has revealed that you are MC&D, what do you do and why?:

I would try to quietly capture them and take them in a place where I can start questioning them without issues, I will try to find out how they know that I am MC&D, And try to hunt down and capture anyone who knows and could also try and breach MC&D's secrecy. If they have spread it out to people who happen to be hostile to MC&D, I Will gather all the Members, And prepare for a possible raid.

Have you read the job rules and the Code of Conduct/Permissions in this thread?:

Obviously, It's common sense that you should have a hefty read through the Code of Conduct and Permissions before applying. I'm aware of the rules in the thread.

Edited by Henry Johnstone
Colours.

valdis romeo

+1 

He is a schizo 100%

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Pros

-Chill/Funny guy

-Good playtime

-Seen on server often

-Good application

Cons

-None! 

+1 From me

-Anubis Pfiefer

PS. You're fat

Current Ranks

Dark Council | ICRP Event Planner

Past Ranks

Jedi Padawan | 41st CPL | MC&D Salesman | UIU Agent | HoMD | Nu-7 PFC | SCT EXO | SCP-096 WL

Accepted. Request the role on the main discord.

Had a bunch of WL but the cool ones are that I currently have.

Marshall, Carter and Dark Salesmen (Current manager)

Alpha-1 Commander

O5-8 "The Gangster"

Director of the Department of External Affairs