Richard Krispe
Admin's steamID:
Sorry i don't have this
Why did you get banned?:
Being a nuisance
Evidence(Un-necessary):

image.thumb.png.ec646998ce1dbee40a7bf55aa15a6b4f.png

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

So after a month of being banned, i've definitely learnt my lesson. I genuinely like playing on your sever, it's a real laugh most of the time, especially playing as a lowly D class.

I promise not to be a mingey twat like i was that day, so i hope you will consider unbanning me.

I hope to be playing on your server again soon.

Usually, there is a little more to a perma ban than just being a nuisance. It would have been constant mingery with the expression that you are not here to roleplay. Assuming you were banned for small, but numerous counts of rulebreaks/mingey acts, i believe a few months worth of time out will suffice if you really want to come back. If this is the case i believe you have served your time and too hope to see you back on the server reformed. If you do come back, I implore you have another few reads of the ruleset and try not to be annoying again. 

However, we must wait for the admin who banned you to explain the situation a little more.

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

Yes sure Walter, i was being annoying to several people. The one guy reported me for a pathetic reason (sorry I can't remember the reason or any of them for that matter), so i stupidly kept on annnoying him until he reported me a further 3 times. There were two more guys as well, one reported me once and the other reported me twice. So all in all, i was reported 7 times in the space of an hour. It's stupid i know, if i knew i would be perma banned, then i defintiely wouldn't have done it and just roleplayed as normal. You see when i was on the server, i used to get annoyed by people and even killed or arrested for no reason but i never reported them as i knew that i could just spawn back again. I'm relaxed with stuff like that but not everyone's the same clearly.

Yes that's right Jason, please see above the reasons why i was banned. It was a collective of smalls acts of mingery. Yes i've definitely learnt my lesson and won't be doing it again. I will do, i never read the rules but will do if/when i'm back in.

Thanks Henry, I hope so!

5 minutes ago, skarin said:

Yes sure Walter, i was being annoying to several people. The one guy reported me for a pathetic reason (sorry I can't remember the reason or any of them for that matter), so i stupidly kept on annnoying him until he reported me a further 3 times. There were two more guys as well, one reported me once and the other reported me twice. So all in all, i was reported 7 times in the space of an hour. It's stupid i know, if i knew i would be perma banned, then i defintiely wouldn't have done it and just roleplayed as normal. You see when i was on the server, i used to get annoyed by people and even killed or arrested for no reason but i never reported them as i knew that i could just spawn back again. I'm relaxed with stuff like that but not everyone's the same clearly.

Yes that's right Jason, please see above the reasons why i was banned. It was a collective of smalls acts of mingery. Yes i've definitely learnt my lesson and won't be doing it again. I will do, i never read the rules but will do if/when i'm back in.

Thanks Henry, I hope so!

Thanks.

+1 the guy seems like he regrets his mistake. Let him back on the server

My apologies for taking so long to respond as I did not realise this thread existed.
I was the admin that permantently banned your for NH2RP/Mass Minging and I will explain my actions below:
1) You were banned for NH2RP after numerous reports of rule breaks were brought up against you and your friend who was also playing security. These such reports were based on you being a Security LT on surface which I warned you verbally numerous times to stop doing, I asked you to return to Foundation and you blaantly ignored me afterwards instead returning to the surface.
2) You continuously ignored me despite warnings, I told you to stop your behaviour and gave you numerous chances to fix it, if memory serves me correct I received sit notifications about you minging while in LCZ after your returned from surface by cuffing or shooting at random people.
3) The decision to permanently ban you was based not only on my own judgement but the judgement of fellow staff members I spoke to. You disregarded the rules and warnings of admins to stop your mingy behaviour but you refused, therefore you were banned.

Damn

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

No worries, thanks for your response.

Yes i understand i was being really annoying that day but don't you think perma ban is a bit to extreme?

A month or so sure but not perma ban, considering i've been fine every other time, apart from Oswald banning me for a few days before.

I do apologise for my actions and will not be doing it again, that's for sure.

It's been a month already and i'm itching to get back on.

Tbh it was the first guy being so pathetic that put me in that annoying mood but that's no excuse, so my apologies again.

I hope you will consdier letting me back on.

All the best.

Denied,

A Permaban is perfectly reasonable if you just kept ignoring Staff/break Rules.
If the serverals warns you got over just a few days of being on the server wasn't a big enougth sign that this would end with you banned ......... the 3 Day ban you gotten for RDM + LTAP should have told you that we don't accept this kind of behaviour.