ConnorMiller06

Formal Unban request.

Server you got banned from: SCP-RP
Your name in-game: connormiller06
Your SteamID: 76561199088475660
Admins' name that banned you: AceRews9471
Admin's steamID: I'm not sure
Why did you get banned?: Mass Murder (Accidently Released SCP - 096)
Evidence(Un-necessary): (Optional)
Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I miss playing on the scp rp server alot and i'm also hoping that you can forgive me for killing all those people by accidently releasing SCP - 096. My friends play on this server everyday and i miss being able to roleplay with them i hope yous can understand how left out i feel when they are playing on the server. I hope yous can look at my apology and atleast acknowledge it.
Anything else?: Thank you for your time.
1 hour ago, ConnorMiller06 said:
Server you got banned from: SCP-RP
Your name in-game: connormiller06
Your SteamID: 76561199088475660
Admins' name that banned you: AceRews9471
Admin's steamID: I'm not sure
Why did you get banned?: Mass Murder (Accidently Released SCP - 096)
Evidence(Un-necessary): (Optional)
Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I miss playing on the scp rp server alot and i'm also hoping that you can forgive me for killing all those people by accidently releasing SCP - 096. My friends play on this server everyday and i miss being able to roleplay with them i hope yous can understand how left out i feel when they are playing on the server. I hope yous can look at my apology and atleast acknowledge it.
Anything else?: Thank you for your time.

Hold up so you're telling me "you released 096 on accident". And he killed a bunch of people which ended up in you getting banned?

Ngl sounds kinda fishy to me. Since if you would have released him by accident like a test there would be no reason to ban you. 

However I get the feeling that there is a lot more to the story. Either the "accidental" stuff is bs and you just constantly breached him on purpose. Or you got banned for something else that you don't want to admit.

Yep as expected. Don't bring a random 096 guy into this man. If you mass RDM'ed atleast stand for it smh.

Edited by Walter Alvarez

image.thumb.png.c706db0193118bbb9e26ba1b61fcf12d.png

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

1 hour ago, Walter Alvarez said:

Hold up so you're telling me "you released 096 on accident". And he killed a bunch of people which ended up in you getting banned?

Ngl sounds kinda fishy to me. Since if you would have released him by accident like a test there would be no reason to ban you. 

However I get the feeling that there is a lot more to the story. Either the "accidental" stuff is bs and you just constantly breached him on purpose. Or you got banned for something else that you don't want to admit.

Yep as expected. Don't bring a random 096 guy into this man. If you mass RDM'ed atleast stand for it smh.

Sorry but there isn't more to the story. I know how bad this sounds but im telling the truth one of the admins got really annoyed at me when i didn't close the door on time for one of the doctors. I'm hoping you can understand

33 minutes ago, ConnorMiller06 said:

Sorry but there isn't more to the story. I know how bad this sounds but im telling the truth one of the admins got really annoyed at me when i didn't close the door on time for one of the doctors. I'm hoping you can understand

Sorry man this just sounds really fishy to me

On 10/5/2021 at 12:03 PM, ConnorMiller06 said:

i'm also hoping that you can forgive me for killing all those people by accidently releasing SCP - 096

image.png.c6fe17faa380bc873237ffbc10abd539.png
😐

Edited by Joe Conner

seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

Yea, no.

1. You lied

2. Mediocre unban request

3. It obviously doesn't seem like you have learned, stay banned

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Damn, it's when hanz was """"""productive"""""""

17 hours ago, Bread said:

hey thats me

seal GIF