diabeto25

Unban Request

Server username: LT Bok
Steam ID: #76561199099012561

Agent Kirrito

Admins steam ID unknown

I went into the CDC as a guard said that a class d had a knife. Me and Tom Zoom went in, found the d class and then terminated him when he didn’t cooperate. Then we went down a corridor and saw another knife, so I tried to pick it up when a d class came running around the corner screaming “They’re going to kill me, help!”. Then 5 d class came running round after them and they ran into the cell where Tom Zoom, (who was a guard and a witness) was stood. One picked up the knife and I thought in a real situation within the SCP foundation RP, you would just terminate all suspects since we were both at risk.

I don't think my ban was justified since it’s my first offence and a miss understanding. I haven't committed any previous offences. I believed that in lore a guard would kill a few d class to save them both, and I enjoy playing on the server and doing serious roleplay.

I apologise that this went against the server rules, and if unbanned will not make the same mistake again.

In a real situation, you wouldn't waste resources (D class) tho?
You'd try and aim for the specific d class instead of all the other ones just standing about

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

27 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

In a real situation, you wouldn't waste resources (D class) tho?
You'd try and aim for the specific d class instead of all the other ones just standing about

and it was in a small room where they were stood all over each other so I couldn't aim properly without hitting multiple 

2 hours ago, diabeto25 said:

and it was in a small room where they were stood all over each other so I couldn't aim properly without hitting multiple 

I dunno, just to me it seems that if you yelled smthn like "Get out or you'll be shot" or tried to aim specifically at that 1 d class but maybe injured a few others 

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

5 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

I dunno, just to me it seems that if you yelled smthn like "Get out or you'll be shot" or tried to aim specifically at that 1 d class but maybe injured a few others 

A second guard was also trying to hit him but I damaged the others too much and they died 

hi, I was the guy who banned you and for that I apologize. You genuinely seemed apologetic in the sit I had with you prior to the ban, which you accepted with utmost respect may I say. 

I believe this was a genuine mistake on your part and I would recommend a ban reduction to RDM x3 (as you still broke rules).

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

45 minutes ago, diabeto25 said:

How long does it typically take for a unban  request to be seen? Its been a week and I'm not sure how long it takes

I think Maurice goes thru them on Saturdays/Sundays 

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel