Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:533282045

Admins' name that banned you:
image.png.314863fd6f3df5c647ba17b6657bf0e6.png

Admin's steamID: I dont have it

Why did you get banned?:

I think it was LTAP or RDM

Evidence(Un-necessary): Ltmerushadow

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:
So i was in a call with my friend LTmerushadow and he brought up something very personal being a dick, he made a joke about my mother. I got pissed and rdm'd him. He has done this to me before and hes never been banned before. I did this as a joke. In vc he said its fine i dont care if you kill me lol. Then I come back from me dads house and find out im perma banned? LTmerushadow said he didnt report me? Im confused? I messaged him on my phone if he reported me. He said no, but then he tells me im perma'd? I came back and found out that i got a perma? I can literally get LT to tell the admins that we did it for jokes i have so much dms with him?

Anything else?: Yes, why did it not specify the admin that banned me?

Edited by bussysussy

LTAP is a automatic 2 day ban, RDM (depends on if it your first offence or not) is about 1-2 days. You are looking at about 3-4 maybe 5 days depends  on what happened during the sit.

There is something that you not telling us here (stay tuned for the actual reason.)

Reason: 1284617869_Screenshot(50).png.175f53f50f6ae5d4e0f73ddd6643c5be.png

Edited by Taurus Tremani

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

@Nelldo you remember this incident?

Also, you did definitely kill more than 2 unknown.png

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

1 hour ago, Joe Conner said:

@Nelldo you remember this incident?

Also, you did definitely kill more than 2 unknown.png

i remember killing LTmerushadow and one other in crossfire but not 4?

8 hours ago, bussysussy said:

i remember killing LTmerushadow and one other in crossfire but not 4?

I mean, the console doesn't lie...

seal GIF 

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

Heyo!

I banned you back in September so I do not remember the incident although the reason stated was MassRDM & Leave To Avoid Punishment (LTAP), MassRDM alone is a permanent ban and the logs were already provided by Joe, now in regards to what you said, if the only person you killed was the LT then at maximum your punishment would've been a week -more reasonably it would be 1-3 days- but since you decided to go on a killing spree it was moved up to a perma ban.

Anything else?: Yes, why did it not specify the admin that banned me?

Personally dunno why, sorry that I can't help in that regard.

8 hours ago, Nell said:

Heyo!

I banned you back in September so I do not remember the incident although the reason stated was MassRDM & Leave To Avoid Punishment (LTAP), MassRDM alone is a permanent ban and the logs were already provided by Joe, now in regards to what you said, if the only person you killed was the LT then at maximum your punishment would've been a week -more reasonably it would be 1-3 days- but since you decided to go on a killing spree it was moved up to a perma ban.

Personally dunno why, sorry that I can't help in that regard.

ok

14 hours ago, bussysussy said:

ok

I agree.

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Overall in my straight opinion, since he's actually dedicated and put hours into it and really is trying to be unbanned and putting lots of effort and time towards the appeal. I'd certainly reckon he'd at least be given a 1-2 week or 5 day ban unlike a perma ban which is something that would of lead to more of a serious case in the first place, instead  being banned for that long for RDM X3 - and leaving. I mean the poor chap practically made a apology and is asking the mods simply to be trusted again on the server. Mistakes happen and Instincts aren't always played out right. But excepting him and his apology would at least be the decent thing to do than leave the situation/appeal unhinged. The Mod could of at least thought morally and thoughtfully in his own mind than going straight for a deep sentence.

Edited by Jmac

Could you please take a fresh breath and relax? its  a game and we all make mistake, but this shows how inmature you are right now.

Stop spamming  around, and Grow up mate !  

If you cant handle the reality to serious, then dont expect  to grow up.

-Military Police

1 hour ago, レンコ said:

Could you please take a fresh breath and relax? its  a game and we all make mistake, but this shows how inmature you are right now.

Stop spamming  around, and Grow up mate !  

if your on about me, its really annoying when your banned and me spamming shows that im immature? like 3 days before i got banned i bought plat and got to level 50 im not trying to get unbanned im just saying sorry

Edited by bussysussy
  1. In my opinion I don't think he should've been perma banned for LTAP and rdmx3 its not that big of a deal? Yes he rdm'd someone but I'm sure he's sorry? Like a perma ban for that, I reckon it should've been like a 3-4 week ban but I don't know to be honest. I've been playing since around July/August and I have seen him around he's a helping hand, he's nice and is really a good guy when you talk to him. I don't think he deserves a perma ban. From being a past Mod/Admin from another server I'd definitely ban him for around 4-5-6 weeks 

+1
On 11/2/2021 at 10:50 PM, Powski said:
  1. In my opinion I don't think he should've been perma banned for LTAP and rdmx3 its not that big of a deal? Yes he rdm'd someone but I'm sure he's sorry? Like a perma ban for that, I reckon it should've been like a 3-4 week ban but I don't know to be honest. I've been playing since around July/August and I have seen him around he's a helping hand, he's nice and is really a good guy when you talk to him. I don't think he deserves a perma ban. From being a past Mod/Admin from another server I'd definitely ban him for around 4-5-6 weeks 

+1

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm created tuesday hmmmmmmm

imagine using alt

On 11/2/2021 at 5:50 PM, Powski said:

In my opinion I don't think he should've been perma banned for LTAP and rdmx3 its not that big of a deal? Yes he rdm'd someone but I'm sure he's sorry? Like a perma ban for that, I reckon it should've been like a 3-4 week ban but I don't know to be honest. I've been playing since around July/August and I have seen him around he's a helping hand, he's nice and is really a good guy when you talk to him. I don't think he deserves a perma ban. From being a past Mod/Admin from another server I'd definitely ban him for around 4-5-6 weeks 

+1

Alt account go brrrrrr
image.thumb.png.7de02bb8e74087802a879344ceb039ff.png

Also to answer your question, you killed 4, which by itself is a permanent ban for MRDM, the LTAP is an addition to it. Not all gmod servers use the same punishment list -_-

Edited by Joe Conner

seal GIF 

Alt account go brrrrrr
image.thumb.png.7de02bb8e74087802a879344ceb039ff.png

Also to answer your question, you killed 4, which by itself is a permanent ban for MRDM, the LTAP is an addition to it. Not all gmod servers use the same punishment list -_-

Prove to me its a alt?