Evilgejf

Unban Request Evilgejf

My In-Game name:Evilgejf

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) STEAM_0:1:81866391

Steam Name: Evilgejf

What is the reason for your ban:Reaching 30 warns

How long were you banned for:Perma banned

Name of the staff member who banned you: Spades

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned as its been almost a year since the ban and since then i have been able to reach LT COL and have 0 warns on Imperial RP so in my own opinon i have improved.  I also recieved all of my warns over a 4 year period and not something i did over a year and ofcourse i don't wanna use that as an excuse its just so you understand that I didnt jump on the server just to minge instead i made a few small mistakes over the span of 4 years that eventually gathered up to 30 warns. So today i am here to ask to be riddended of the ban and get given a second oppurtunity.

I thinks thats all i can mention or i would just be copying my first unban request so if you would like to read that i believe you can still find it somewhere on the forum, and if you like to contact me just hit me up on TS or Discord for any questions. Cya

Pingu.Jpeg.e89f3965ee7a1b96bfb9b0e69935ba1b.Jpeg

+1

it has almost been a whole year.

The guy has improved, because he also plays IRP, and he is doing really good on there

Hope you get unbanned, best of luck buddy

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

+1
Eh sure if he's doign aight on IRP why not

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 

lets goooooo people will stop calling me Evilgejf. you deserve a unban mate.

CURENT Rank: CWRP 104th SGT Swavy. CWRP jedi Padowan Jeff from Crab Game

previous Rank: GM CPT Swavy. CWRP CE MSGT Swavy. CWRP CT CPL Swavy.

+1

Good in IRP 

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

Accepted

You have been unbanned because of the great community feedback and you have really proved your competence in changing for the better.
You will be on a 1 warn bases again, so if you are warned your ban will be reinstated.

former ct 2245 bong