In-game name(s): Tasker

Steam Name: uncletasker

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/) STEAM_0:0:589845583

Age when applying: 17

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England - GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes I can

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1 week 1 day 3 hours

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: DT EXO / DT Temp VC, User

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes and I speak most of the time unless its like 5 in the morning

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined in January and have taken 2 short LOA's and 1 short ROA

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: I'm always on TS, Discord and the forums

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time)https://imgur.com/EOsDUxT

State the role of staff on the server: The role and responsibilities of staff on the server are to make sure people are following the server rules accordingly, helping those who need help and punishing rule breakers.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes I have.

List of all previous server staff experience: N/A 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes I understand this.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member: 

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials: First thing I would do is watch the player in question and see if there is any evidence to support the claim. If there is I would take them to a secluded location and explain to them that they have clearly broken a rule / rules. If there is no evidence from me spectating them I would check the logs to see if I can find evidence of them breaking the rule.

Continuing on from taking them into a sit and explaining the rule they have broken, I would then proceed to give the correct punishment that is necessary for the rule they have broken. After giving them the punishment depending on the severity of the incident I would keep an eye on them for a certain period of time.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would accept the claim and then teleport to the Cadet who requested a trainer. I would inform them that they do not have to be trained if they do not want to but if they insist I would then ask in OOC whether anyone is able to train them. If there is no reply then I would bring people who are able to train the Cadet. If there is no one available I would train them myself.

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: Nothing, was clearly a mistake and it can be handled in an In-Character manner. If it is a reoccurring theme then I would make sure that the individual knows how to properly safety their weapon to prevent further punishment.

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: This is not something I would be bothered about as a staff member.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I would explain to the individual that not every instance of FailRP is stated in the rules but they are still breaking the rule. If they disagree then I would politely tell them to appeal the warn on the forums.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: In this situation I would explain my rational behind the punishment and If they still do not understand, again direct them to the forums to get other peoples opinions.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): Personally, I don't think I am a 'better' applicant then anyone else but I do believe I offer different things than other applicants. I believe that I am incredibly patient and calm person who never raises their voice, gets angry or makes rash decisions. I am very eager to learn and would very much not take the position for granted. With such a responsibility I would never jeopardize my rank by making mistakes that could of been avoided such as abusing my powers. I also think I'm a very dedicated person and have a lot of motivation. I have quite a bit of free time to dedicate to this server and would put in 110% effort at all times. I have never disrespected anyone on the server because I treat people how I would like to be treated.

So far I have grinded and tried to show my best qualities to attain the position of Executive Officer. I believe this is a good example of my dedication so far and I am very eager to show the amount of dedication that every staff member has put in to get to the position they are currently in.

Edited by uncletasker
Updated playtime

+1

• He has gotten DT EXO even though he hasn't been in DT for too long.
  • Active just hasn't got a lot of play time but i believe he can get it up.
  • Great Guy.
Edited by Saco

IRP Trooper Ranks

JT Junior Medic Sergeant Major

DT Senior Medic Colonel 

Deputy Medical Officer

Head Medical Officer

IRP Staff Ranks

Admin

IORP Army Ranks

68th HMO Staff Sergeant

IORP Government Ranks

Imperial Prefect (Finance)

IROP Staff Ranks

Admin

image.png.bf07ba3cc9e218451830235ea074d8c8.png

image.png.79407bcb79aa27778a14d97215a59a17.png

Steven Connor ❤️

+1                                                                                                                                                                     

-High rank in DT

-Not enough time but he got experience enough on the server

-A good guy

-Active

-Great member for the staff team

Wish you the best lad!

Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

+1 

Although i dont know tasker very well, i have only had good interactions with him and he seems to be doing wonderwork in DT. He seems like a good choice for staff as well.

Edited by Marcus Wold
forgot to make it green again

Current ranks

ICRP

ISF Sec. Sup. Lt. COL

Vice Manager

Previous ranks

CWRP

DU Commander | Battalion Warrant Officer

IRP v1 - ICRP (3 yrs)

Super Admin | Lead Mentor

IRP v1/2

T Shock Commander | Rebel General | Fleet Commodore & Temp Rear Admiral 

TRP

Shock Captain | Moff | Rebel Major 

HLRP

CFU Deputy Director | Moderator | Gamemaster | Discord moderator | Vegilantes Lead Agent

"https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=oy0TUwGba9Q"

+ 1 / Neutral

This would of been a +1 bar a few things 

Positives

- Always active and engaging with others

- Knows his regiment well & disciplined 

- Well detailed application bar the last question

Neutral

Final question requires 250 minimum answer however falls short, having 196 words only. I can see that there is a gap between the two paragraphs so maybe this is a copy/paste error.

Playtime however has built his current playtime in a small amount of time

Good luck!

Kind Regards,

Staff Manager Haze xx

7 hours ago, vladetare said:

+1 / Neutral

Positive:

What Haze said

Neutral:

What Haze said

Negative:

You have a batt app up, I think focusing on IRP for now would be better for staff members, especially since the server needs a dedicated playerbase.

I agree, when I made the staff app I asked for the batt app to be closed because I understood that having responsibility on both servers would not work at all. It is no longer an active app

+1 

Sound Guy 

Seems very active within the server 

Very active in TS3

Current Ranks

N/A

Past Ranks

Deputy Director Of COMPNOR

IRP Super Administrator

Tatooine Security Commissioner 

IC Commander

Death Trooper Vice Commander